Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see that lad Pedro the Brazilian striker is back from injury and came on as a sub in the Copa de Brazil.
He was the next big thing and Brazils No 9 before his injury.
Talk was Real Madrid were signing him before the injury.
I wonder if he will fully recover
So I looked around to see what I could and he played half the game and showed some of his normal good flair when subbed on.

Also this from his post game interview:
26BFA691-6928-4DD6-A2D6-359BB56F28B5.webp0637066F-2E26-400D-9BB9-0636B241AF79.webp

By the looks of all the Brazilian media Pedro (who they call P9), Éverton, and Rodrygo are complete celebrities down there and cover them almost exclusively

Richarlison linked with Barca for (what a joke) €50m (lol)

On a serious note... Barca are only allowed 3 non-EU players in a match day squad currently being taken up by Messi, Suarez, Coutihno, Arthur, Vidal, and Malcom all of which were brought in last summer.

Would we take a Malcom + Cash offer from Barca? I can’t see Silva being happy about it but does seem interesting to me. Richarlison will have a chance at the match day squad with the potential offloading of Suarez, Coutihno, and Vidal this summer.

On a serious note... Barca are only allowed 3 non-EU players in a match day squad currently being taken up by Messi, Suarez, Coutihno, Arthur, Vidal, and Malcom all of which were brought in last summer.

Would we take a Malcom + Cash offer from Barca? I can’t see Silva being happy about it but does seem interesting to me. Richarlison will have a chance at the match day squad with the potential offloading of Suarez, Coutihno, and Vidal this summer.

No.

Also some of them have EU citizenship.

First Lineker.
Now Richarlson.

When will it end.

Amazing during that first summer of when Koeman was manager and with him being Dutch he never actually went for the likes of Di Ligt, De Jong or Van Der Beek when they were under the radar and would have been got for peanuts.

Shocking.

Yeah but none of them where any good at golf so he didn’t bother

Well if i was a Dutch football expert of a Ajax fan who knew about the said youngsters being brilliant, but alas i'm not.

Jesus the point went right over your head i see.

You just cannot comprehend a said Dutch manager with previous links to Ajax who had also been Dutch national manager some time before the Everton job might have known about those 3 players, but no you have to be abusive in a post when it was just a general post about Koeman not buying the players before their breakout season when they took Ajax to a EL final.

Layman terms for you, a few examples, what i was alluding to.

A Portuguese manager at Wolves buying a Portuguese 19 year old Ruben Neves.
Carlo Ancelotti at PSG buying an Italian 17 year Marco Veratti.
Arsene Wenger signing a French 17 year old Nicolas Anelka.

David Moyes singling iain turner :)

But you’re right in your logic , I now want our next manager to be Brazilian

https://ghanaguardian.com/everton-k...ampaign=twitter-post&utm_content=latest-posts

Mate the Ghanian Guardian is ALL over it.

While Everton star winger Richarlison is allegedly tracked by most Premier League top clubs, and Toffees, despite having signed him just last summer from Watford, might go for a big-time cash gain and sign him away, Goodison Park side club leaders themselves set their eyes on Dutch international winger Steven Bergwijn (21), as a possible replacement. PSV Eindhoven main man is tracked by Bayern Munich, Napoli, and Milan giants as well.

Anyway, we wont be signing Bergerman.

He said, “I think that if Hirving Lozano and Steven Bergwijn go directly to the absolute top in the Premier League, they will have it very difficult. Look at Keïta at Liverpool. He was signed for more than €50m from Leipzig, but is simply on the bench. Of course Lozano and Bergwijn are interesting players, but €30m for Hirving and €20m for Steven, we will not pay that.

“For Richarlison, we have indeed paid a lot of money, but he is 21 years old and has already shown it in the Premier League. He is likely to deliver double. I do not know yet with Lozano and Bergwijn. If Lozano would cost €20m, I would consider it, but at higher amounts we look at players who have already proven it in the Premier League or in another big league.”

All smoke and mirrors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back