Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard a rumour Bill has told Marcel he’s an amateur and to step aside because he’s gonna get us a winger.

LENNON CONFIRMS SINCLAIR INTEREST

Scott Sinclair was left out of Celtic’s team to face Cluj in Champions League qualifying tonight due to interest from clubs in England:

“There’s a bit of interest, but there’s nothing concrete at the minute. That may change in the next 24 hours,” Celtic boss Neil Lennon confirmed.

Crystal Palace.

Even if Palace turn us down again, Sky will run with the story right up until the deadline. They will get more mileage from it even if the deal is dead.
That’s the worst thing about sky and the transfer window.
Adding that another club may be interested in him keeps us on our toes

.....it’s 27th June and here’s this Thursday morning’s Toffee transfer rumours;

- Juventus have so far been unwilling to sell striker, Moise Kean, but according to Italian daily Corriere della Sera the Bianconeri are ready to consider offers as long as suitors include a buy-back option in any agreement. Gazzetta dello Sport say Everton are leading many Premier League sides and Dutch giants, Ajax, in the race to land the 19 year old.

- The Daily Mirror reckon Danish outfit Nordsjaelland are willing to accept £15m for 19 year old winger, Robert Skov Olsen. The 19 year old scored 26 goals last season and is said to be interesting Everton and Spurs.

- According to La Provence website, Everton have joined Wolves in wanting French midfielder, Morgan Sanson. The 24 year old midfielder joined Marseilles in 2017 and has scored 12 goals in 53 appearances.

- Teamtalk report Everton are about to hand young winger Josh Bowler a new contract before sending him to the Championship on loan next season. Middlesbrough are thought to be leading a number of clubs keen to sign him.

- VitalFootball say Leicester have agreed a deal with Luton for 21 year old defender Justin James who has been linked with Everton. Another Everton linked player, Thiago Mendes, is closing in on a move from Lille to Lyon according to the Liverpool Echo, whilst AS report Real Betis are now favourites to sign 26 year old Real Betis forward, Borja Iglesias, who has been interesting the Toffees.

- Sozcu claim Galatasaray have identified West Ham’s Grady Diangana as an alternative to Henry Onyekuru, fearing Everton won’t loan the Nigerian out for another season.

....linked to Sanson in June (along with Wolves).

Kean is italian with Ivorian parents.

They have never crossed paths.
Ivorian with Italian papers then .
Erm No.

He was born in Italy. So he's Italian.
So Cenk Tosun is German then ?
Kean was born in Italy, has always lived in Italy and represented Italy at every level, everything I've read suggests he's fully Italian but you seem to be arguing that because he speaks French to his mother he's "Ivorian with Italian papers".

I know a few Asian lads who speak to the older women (it's usually females) in their family in non-English so I guess you'd refer to them as just "Bangladeshi with British papers", I'm sure they'd be landed.
Spot on , some on here think that a piece of paper or choosing which national team to represent automatically makes you 100% that nationality , while forgetting about roots , heritage and culture .

So signing Zaha will make it 3 Ivorians in our squad .
Lads I would say that someone is from wherever they feel they’re from.

On a smaller scale for example, I was born, brought up and grew up in Walton/Anfield/L4.

I lived there until I was 26 when I moved up to West Derby. I still consider myself from Walton.

In Kean’s case, you’d have to ask him where he feels his heritage lies. It may be in both Italy and Africa.

The only logical thing is that Moshiri has put further capital in, we have a big sale on or we have signed some massive sponsorship deal.

I have zero clue about moshiri’s business interests outside of Everton. I imagine if his personal wealth is increasing from other investments that he might be happy to put more into the club?

I’m sorry this is ridiculous now, I’ll be fuming if we go back again with a bid of anything north of £80/£85 million plus players. Just my opinion but it’s a joke if you ask me, never mind Uncle Usmanov and all that, this is silly money for a player for who up until a week ago had his heart set on Arsenal.
I’m yet to see any links to a decent CB or a decent alternative to Zaha if they dig their feet in - and no, Iwobi for £40million is even worse than the above
Is this it? Have I become a bed wetter? Oh god I never thought I’d succumb and certainly not because we were spending too much instead of not enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back