Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sorry this is ridiculous now, I’ll be fuming if we go back again with a bid of anything north of £80/£85 million plus players. Just my opinion but it’s a joke if you ask me, never mind Uncle Usmanov and all that, this is silly money for a player for who up until a week ago had his heart set on Arsenal.
I’m yet to see any links to a decent CB or a decent alternative to Zaha if they dig their feet in - and no, Iwobi for £40million is even worse than the above
Is this it? Have I become a bed wetter? Oh god I never thought I’d succumb and certainly not because we were spending too much instead of not enough

I guess having money is almost as stressful as having no money. lol

I’m sorry this is ridiculous now, I’ll be fuming if we go back again with a bid of anything north of £80/£85 million plus players. Just my opinion but it’s a joke if you ask me, never mind Uncle Usmanov and all that, this is silly money for a player for who up until a week ago had his heart set on Arsenal.
I’m yet to see any links to a decent CB or a decent alternative to Zaha if they dig their feet in - and no, Iwobi for £40million is even worse than the above
Is this it? Have I become a bed wetter? Oh god I never thought I’d succumb and certainly not because we were spending too much instead of not enough

The scary thing is next summers fees will make these look reasonable.

I think if you’re concerned about the CB situation then that’s 100% valid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back