Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not wanting to sound spoilt or anything BUT I want Neres, Lozano,Ziyech,Malcom etc for 40 - 60 mil NOT 100 mill on fried penis Zaha

He will almost certainly come good but it totally lacks that world scouting, player from a foreign league with huge potential thing we had all been expecting.

Edit, like Kean and gbamin I suppose

.I dunno , I was underwhelmed at 40 mil (vault it) so 100mil is honestly like the RS buying Carrol for 35 mil all those years ago.

Behave lad. The clubs priority is to get European football. Buying foreign players on the cheap and hoping their good isn’t going to achieve that. The above 4 could flop big time and are a massive gamble.

This is where you need to take a step back and have faith that people at the club know better than any of us.

It’s all we can do.
Yeah basically. I don't get the fascination with Zaha at all. He's literally like the opposite of what was said our targets would be. I feel like I'm missing something very sizable. Just got to hope there is some rationale for the obsession with him.

This is where you need to take a step back and have faith that people at the club know better than any of us.

It’s all we can do.

Yeah just gotta go on record saying Zaha for eighty mil is downright stupid. That sort of cash gets you three excellent first teamers. For the love of god, just swerve all of this and get us a decent CB. Honestly think Smalling is a good option
Don’t think it does, not anymore. Hardly seen a transfer under 40 mil. 40 is the new 10 mil and 80 the new 40 mil

Behave lad. The clubs priority is to get European football. Buying foreign players on the cheap and hoping their good isn’t going to achieve that. The above 4 could flop big time and are a massive gamble.
so 100mil for Zaha it is then............or Dybala and Ziyech for same cash (not that Dybala would come here).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back