Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

This is annoying me on so many levels.

I'm despondent about this. Going from Zouma to Rojo is a massive downgrade. Struggling to believe that Chris Smalling and Marcus Rojo were the Plan B and Plan C if we couldn't convince Chelsea to sell us Zouma. For all the work we've done to improve the rest of the team this summer, we are going to end up significantly weaker in the centre of defence than we finished last season

Fraiser Dainton is at Finch Farm, Everton's training ground, and is keeping an eye out for Sky Sports News - especially to see if there's any new faces to be spotted with a sudden exodus from the building!

He said: "The only news coming out of Everton today so far is that the fire alarm has gone off! They've been very interested in Zaha and Iwobi - will they go back in for those players? They're interested in a centre-back too. We're waiting and watching..."

fair mate, I think I'm just desperate for good news so I am clinging on to everything. it's an addiction tbh. I don't think I have actually got any work done today and I've been here for 3 hours...
I know mate. The worst thing you can do is believe everything you want to happen is true, and everything you don't want to happen is jarg. Because then, one way or another, you're going to get upset. So if you discount that, you're left with believe everything, or don't believe anything. Given that it's a proven fact that 90% of rumours turn out to be total made up fantasy, it's best for your own sanity that you go with the latter. Then if it comes good then brilliant.

But even though you have that mind set, you still hope for the best. And it's the hope that kills.

I'm 100% in the Zaha camp. I'd think he'd be amazing for us. But I've spent the time since we were first linked saying, and believing, that it isn't going to happen. But I always hoped it would. Yesterday, after he put a transfer request in, was the first time that I thought that it may actually be on. Even now I think it's no better than 50/50.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back