Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you get?

Because you clearly don’t go the game, did you go Mainz away the other week?

Turn it in lad

Sorry, bit of a hike to get to Goodison every other weekend from Belgium. But then if I was a proper Blue I'd never have left would I?

As to what I get out of it? A link to generations of my family and the city I was born in and the same the we all do, pretending something utterly meaningless is the most important thing in the world. Age has given me some perspective on it however.

Mate, Brands IS the best of the best, we wouldn’t have gone for him if he wasn’t. The man doesn’t panic, if he did we’d have paid a lot more for Gomes, Kean and Gbamin and would have gave Palace the £80m straight away for Zaha

I agree mate, but if he does end up with Smalling, Jones or Rojo, then there's no excusing him.

That's a massive 'if' though - people need to wait and see before wetting themselves.

I think we are in bonus territory to be honest, anything coming in now is more then i thought we would get if im being honest.

My two priorities were a big physical presence in midfield and a center forward, we've done both.

Id rather not Rojo for the sake of it.

I think we have a few deals lined up for some of our players to leave that will only come off if we sign lads today, Schnderlin, Tosun and Niasse namely.

Mate, Brands IS the best of the best, we wouldn’t have gone for him if he wasn’t. The man doesn’t panic, if he did we’d have paid a lot more for Gomes, Kean and Gbamin and would have gave Palace the £80m straight away for Zaha

He’s nowhere near as good as Luis Campos, he’s not even the best Dutch sporting director.

If you read what journalists are saying, it looks panic stations to me.

He played about 15 times for two seasons. He is like the Utd version of McCarthy. So we want another sicknote in after getting rid of JM yesterday?
Yep his injuries would be a much bigger concern then his ability. FWIW he looked in decent shape preseason and was very good in the last preseason friendly against AC Milan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back