Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rojo isn’t fine as backup. He’s a complete liability. His tackling is wreckless. Baffled as to what anyone has seen of him over the last few years to think he’s worth having at the club. Bringing Rojo in now that there’s VAR in the Prem would be utter stupidity.

I loved Tommy Myhre, injury finished him off. Maybe Paul Gerrard would have been more apt. Mick Madar was utter plop though.

Madar was a quality player. Good passer, great first touch and could finish (Barring one chance of course...it was a bad one to miss...) scored some important goals and actually linked up well with Ferguson (even if he didn't like him).

I thought he came a few years too early if that makes sense? Smith didn't like him from the get go though.

I'm nervously laughing at heads starting to go, then felt a tremor and a dribble down the inside of my thigh and realised that pain In my chest since yesterday may be anxiety? Oh no, I think I've become what I said I never would...

Buy them all Brands, buy them all!!!!

Until we get the best in the business, this director of football lark will always end in tears.

It’s a shame because a real man of action would not panic when times get hard and secure quality.

Typical Everton to go cap in hand to United, to buy their unwanted players that are on the proverbial scrap heap.

The window closes at 5pm.

Why not wait and see who we’ve signed by then before posting guff like this ?

Until we get the best in the business, this director of football lark will always end in tears.

It’s a shame because a real man of action would not panic when times get hard and secure quality.

Typical Everton to go cap in hand to United, to buy their unwanted players that are on the proverbial scrap heap.

Mate, Brands IS the best of the best, we wouldn’t have gone for him if he wasn’t. The man doesn’t panic, if he did we’d have paid a lot more for Gomes, Kean and Gbamin and would have gave Palace the £80m straight away for Zaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back