Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tiemoue Bakayoko on loan from chelsea for cm maybe as a replacement for dacoure

Another one who Silva could improve. Think Chelsea threw him in too early and a couple of mistakes then seen his confidence shatter.

Like Sidibe, was excellent in that Monaco side and a bigger prospect than Fabinho at the time. Started off rocky at Milan but apparently improved towards the end of last season.

I certainly would take him, tall, quick, powerful and good on the ball. I reckon we could get his confidence back (similar to Gomes) and have a player on our hands.

Well come on, you have totally made assumptions without even reading the content of the exchange between two posters, then jumped in making comments without even understanding what was said.

If you did that in a pub you’d get told to koff!

Tom...have you got out the wrong side of the bed this morning bud?

You have been a bit prickly since you first started posting.

Chill Bro.

That would depend though. If he was fourth choice then that wouldn't be too bad and yes he may only need to play a couple of games and get some experience. But that would currently mean Holgate was 3rd choice, and I think that is a big problem. There's a realistic chance that your 3rd choice centre half ends up playing 20+ games, and I just don't think he's anywhere near good enough to do that. Also Pennington is horrendous. I have no love for Rojo but nobody who's ever seen Pennington play could ever honestly think keeping him was a better idea than bringing in somebody of Rojo's stature.
Has Penno gone to Hull on loan?
If so can we recall him?

Well come on, you have totally made assumptions without even reading the content of the exchange between two posters, then jumped in making comments without even understanding what was said.

If you did that in a pub you’d get told to koff!

Yeah if we were in the pub I’d have heard that wasn’t your opinion and I’d be totally backing you up.

But if you decided to start talking garbage I’d have taken the rinse out of you back, and bought you a drink. lol

Anyway, statement signings are stupid. They mess up the whole eco system of the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back