Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently not only we are not stronger but weaker but 1 or 2 injuries to key player and we can be fighting relegation...people in here have big hopes for Keane and gbamin both unproven in the premier league...

stock-photo-4890381.webp

I probably go to more games than a good percentage of them. I’m entitled to my view’s, there’s no need to be personal, in an attempt to stifle debate. I won’t be bullied by people on a forum.

And that makes your opinion worth more than theirs?

I mean, I go to games both Home and Away as well, but outside of stuff that actually happens in the stadium itself that I can see that they might miss on telly or something, I wouldn't say my opinion on general Everton matters carried more weight just because I went to the game. If they want to lay in to the actual crowd itself when they aren't there then maybe, but outside of that I don't see why our opinion would be better than theirs just because we attend games

If I see another clown on twitter post "Zaha *eye emoji*" then I'm deleting the app. Thats how to spot a fake ITK is they never want to give real information because they don't have any so they can never be wrong. But they got a few retweets out of it.

@WatchedToffee does this, as someone on twitter just said he piggy backs onto what people have said never gives exclusives yet you get fans asking him if hes got an info. Bizarre.

Hmm. I'm not having that really.

We've shown plenty of ambition by pressing for Zaha. £70m was offered, plus players. The deal was by decent accounts ready to go until Palace pulled the plug - leading to Zaha's request. We may have gone back in or may have not.

My main worry isn't 'ambition'. I hate the friggin phrase. We've shown plenty of it.

But, what we don't seem to have done - at the moment - is had our ducks in a row. And that is a problem.

Hopefully I'll be proved wrong in three hours.

We never actually bid 70 I believe

We've bid once and it was 52. We've not bid since

@Connor
@JimmyK

Maybe your right lads but I remember Zouma and Gomes being a bit of a surprise.

I suppose we will just have to wait and see, it’s only a few hours and if it’s Rojo then questions need to be asked why we waited until today to sort a centre half.
Because until yesterday I reckon there was a good chance Zouma was coming back

Well....I'm not going to pretend I'm not hurt by this news...

Might put you on ignore as well then you hairy testicle
Just had to google tangenital, that's a good word.

Anyhow, looks like our business might be done for the day apart from Rojo. Disappointing end to the window if that's what we end up with, lets see what magic they can work in the next couple of hours.
I'm happy with what we've done so far mate. Would rather youth over Rojo, but as squad player, having cleared deadwood, nea :)

Is it you or me that's a hairy testicle? Like, i know i am one, but to post it up on a public forum where his mar can see it, it doesn't help my chances much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back