Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I genuinely think we are stronger now than we were at the end of last season, just need that centre half in though or we will be left short there with an injury. Not like there are many available on frees that are any good.

yeah I'd put the CB above the Winger as well to be honest

Whisper it, but Walcott as cover isn't the end of the world (And I'm even fine with giving DCL another go on the wing)

Slightly confused as to why the Esk believes we're unable to go "all out" on the signings of Zaha and a capable CB.

In: (£79.5m)

Moise Kean (£27m)
Andre Gomes (£22m)
Jean-Philippe Gbamin (£22.5m)
Fabian Delph (£8m)
Djibril Sidibe (£loan)
Jonas Lossl (£Free)

Out: (£66m)

Idrissa Gueye (£27m)
Ademola Lookman (£17m)
Nikola Vlasic (£14m)
James McCarthy (£8m)

I reckon we have a sell on revenue from Lukaku sale to inter?

yeah I'd put the CB above the Winger as well to be honest

Whisper it, but Walcott as cover isn't the end of the world (And I'm even fine with giving DCL another go on the wing)

Of course Walcott as cover isn't the worse thing in the world. But what we are doing - in a season where three of the top 6 look vulnerable - is relying on a 19-year-old with 11 senior club goals to be the main man to compliment the goals of Gylfi and Rich (if indeed they continue to score). That's not good enough Mikey.

You said before I act bipolar, I didn’t feel the need to justify that, I don’t understand what you’re getting at lad.

Are you trying to expose me as someone with mental health issue’s? What’s your angle. Leave me alone, bully.

No mate just trying to expose you as a WUM.

Fair enough if you have a negative view and you stick to it. But when you contradict yourself so extremely and so often its obvious you're just attention seeking or on the wind up

So does it mean negative net spend if we dont get anybody....especially if we manage somehow to get 1 mill or 2 for the ones that will be leaving abroad?

Of course Walcott as cover isn't the worse thing in the world. But what we are doing - in a season where three of the top 6 look vulnerable - is relying on a 19-year-old with 11 senior club goals to be the main man to compliment the goals of Gylfi and Rich (if indeed they continue to score). That's not good enough Mikey.

So long as Bernard is setting the other two up the goals will come

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back