Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rojo will be it. Palace have not even pushed the button on a replacement and no new bid has come in. Basically Marcel went back to his office and realised he had added an extra zero to his sums by accident and he only had £8million left in the tranfser kitty not £80million.

How have Everton managed to take what had been a decent transfer window and turn it into one that feels disappointing. It's like Brands went on holiday this week and Kenwright took over!

Rojo will be it. Palace have not even pushed the button on a replacement and no new bid has come in. Basically Marcel went back to his office and realised he had added an extra zero to his sums by accident and he only had £8million left in the tranfser kitty not £80million.

How have Everton managed to take what had been a decent transfer window and turn it into one that feels disappointing. It's like Brands went on holiday this week and Kenwright took over!

Don’t be negative mate it’s no allowed

Because until yesterday I reckon there was a good chance Zouma was coming back

I don’t think he was ever coming back, Zouma and Lampard pretty much made that common knowledge weeks ago. I’m not dissing brands but he must have knew before today that you can’t go into a premier league season with two senior centre half’s. That’s why I hope he’s going to pull something more than Rojo out the bag.

where is @DavidK to spred some deadline day joy to the thred?

Think you might be barking up the wrong tree mate, he went missing 3 years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back