Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Neres is cool but Ziyech is the man we should break the bank for
I think the bank might require breaking if we wanted to get him. Maybe I'm wrong. He's fantastic, but if we are going to drop huge money on someone, don't think it would be him. He's outstanding, though.

I think the bank might require breaking if we wanted to get him. Maybe I'm wrong. He's fantastic, but if we are going to drop huge money on someone, don't think it would be him. He's outstanding, though.
I don't know that we could get him either. My guess is he leaves this summer since he will be 27 and this is probably his best and maybe last chance to make life changing money but I doubt Everton would be his best option. That said if we somehow were I think he would say yes. Given the fees Ajax will be getting for De Jong de Ligt etc. maybe Ziyech is reasonable.

Young Brazilian left winger that found his new mrs on Instagram and messaged her saying “ im David Neres... come to me” She did and she makes DCL’s mrs look like Peter Beardsley

Hope that helps

Thought DCL and that girl broke up?

Anyway pics of Neres mrs?

I don't know that we could get him either. My guess is he leaves this summer since he will be 27 and this is probably his best and maybe last chance to make life changing money but I doubt Everton would be his best option. That said if we somehow were I think he would say yes. Given the fees Ajax will be getting for De Jong de Ligt etc. maybe Ziyech is reasonable.
Maybe. Ziyech probably has an ego tho and we don't have the rep, yet. He sees teammates going to Barca, I'm sure he's thinking big, CL club, although sounds like Bayern backed off.

....more links with Lille midfielder Thiago Mendes this morning but Chelsea also said to be interested. I thought Chelsea had a transfer ban.

(Edit; just checked and Chelsea are awaiting the outcome of their appeal to FIFA. The ban is for 2 Transfer windows).

Last edited:

I heard the other day from a Cardiff fan that we are after Camarasa who is currently on loan at Cardiff from a Spanish team. I can’t say I’ve noticed him play.

....more links with Lille midfielder Thiago Mendes this morning but Chelsea also said to be interested. I thought Chelsea had a transfer ban.

(Edit; just checked and Chelsea are awaiting the outcome of their appeal to FIFA. The ban is for 2 Transfer windows).
Mmm. Can't say I know much ( if anything!) about him but at 27 he sounds like he is possibly outside of Brands age limit comments?

Notice reports say a replacement for Gueye but £25m + sounds a lot for someone just 2 years younger.

Mmm. Can't say I know much ( if anything!) about him but at 27 he sounds like he is possibly outside of Brands age limit comments?

Notice reports say a replacement for Gueye but £25m + sounds a lot for someone just 2 years younger.

....he was 27 in March, so it might not be an issue. The suggestion is we agreed a deal to sign him in January but it was shelved when the Gueye move failed to materialise. It might be journalists resurrecting the story, time will tell.

Whether there is anything in it or not, I don’t think £25m for a 27 year old is the least bit excessive given the current market.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back