Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think their is something in the Neres story considering Moshiri has been with Kia J recently who's a dodgy as they come agent.

Van De Beek would be another player from Ajax I would love us to go for to add that creative flair from attacking midfield

???

Neres De Beek Richarlison

Add a goalscoring centre forward and thats a fantastic team.

Reading the gossip columns the last few days, there is NOTHING about us. Unusual, we are usually hyped up in both purchases and sales (big clubs after our better players). I like it this way, under the radar and all that.

Regarding the Ziyetch and Neres shouts, they were saying last night that they will not be breaking this Ajax team up and only a few will be allowed to go. 2 big deals already agreed they said and I don't think either were us. Still possible but there will be a LOT of interest in a hand full of Ajax players.

Seems legit, I mean, seeing as they are both Iranian, they must be brokering a deal for Neres?!?!

Reading the gossip columns the last few days, there is NOTHING about us. Unusual, we are usually hyped up in both purchases and sales (big clubs after our better players). I like it this way, under the radar and all that.

Regarding the Ziyetch and Neres shouts, they were saying last night that they will not be breaking this Ajax team up and only a few will be allowed to go. 2 big deals already agreed they said and I don't think either were us. Still possible but there will be a LOT of interest in a hand full of Ajax players.

I heard an Ajax expert on the radio last night prior to the game talking about potentially 5 moving on. But yes .. it wouldn’t make sense for them to break it up but they apparently have some good youth players who could step up.

I’d say given the tentative links we are after another wide player/ forward. If we choose to pursue Neres over the likes of Beejuwijn or Lozano and given Neres likely price is 45-50mil € similar to what we paid to richy that would suggest that he’s highly rated by brands

View attachment 57554

Seems legit, I mean, seeing as they are both Iranian, they must be brokering a deal for Neres?!?!
Moshiri and Joorabchian are long time friends, and unless I'm mistaken, Joorabchian was best man for Moshiri.
Them being together at games recently could purely be two mates having a beer together at the match.

Ajax are potentially 90 minutes away from a Champions league final. I can’t see their squad being gutted during the summer and I can’t see many of their players fancying a tussle for 7th place, personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back