Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like it’s all sorted to me.

Everton are a different animal these days.
No waiting till the last minute for bargain buys anymore.

I think it’ll be clinical and come July Brands will be sunning himself in the Med and balls deep in quality clunge!

Here’s hopin

He’ll be on the blower every day trying to get someone to contribute 10% of bolasie, Kev and Sandro’s wages to take them on loan. No summer holiday this year!

Off Topic
People didn't understand it. If they say they did then they're a liar because there's still people in Government who don't understand it now.

People may have understood some of the social aspects of it like free movement etc and had their views on that but I'm not having that a single person before that referendum had any idea about the full scope of the economic trade implications, the Good Friday agreement etc.

Saying "we voted Leave so just leave" is like telling a Doctor to take your brain out and give you a new one and then when he starts to speak just interrupting him and telling him you've given him your instructions. And the Doctor is also not a Doctor but in fact a window cleaner pretending to be a Doctor (and being paid a Doctor's salary.)

Anyway... Any more Neres links?
Agree they still don't understand it and want to do it anyway because they were sold a lie and false promises and have had decades of anti EU dogma fed to them. The sheer incompetence of our government has made it even worse. They haven't brought anyone with them or convinced parliament the withdrawal deal even is not damaging or better than what we have, never mind the future relationship. And the truth is if we actually ever do leave the effects will last for decades we are trying to unpick a forty year relationship we benefit from in many ways. For what?!

Anyway striker please Marcel merci

The talk about zouma is pointless until we hear about the Chelsea appeal. Even if we offered 100m for him they can't accept it.

For me I think we play better with a Schnerderlin type player screening the defence along with Gana than we do with Gomes.

I would rather we sign someone like Docoure to play alongside Gana with Siggurdsson or a creative midfield signing just infront.

Just dont think Gomes is the right player if we intend to perist with Gylfi.

For me I think we play better with a Schnerderlin type player screening the defence along with Gana than we do with Gomes.

I would rather we sign someone like Docoure to play alongside Gana with Siggurdsson or a creative midfield signing just infront.

Just dont think Gomes is the right player if we intend to perist with Gylfi.
Unfortunately I think siggurdsson will still be around next season and will definitely hold us back imo. I also think silva wants a sitting midfielder like Schneiderlin did last night. Gana & Gomes can’t do this, neither can Doucoure who I wouldn’t want to pay big money for him, he’s not worth it.

I just think we played poorly in the 2nd half last night and siggurdsson doesn’t help,the amount of times he got the ball 35/40 yards from there goal, then he would do a 360 turn, allowing the Burnley players to get back behind the ball and set up, why doesn’t he ever try and burst forward.

I thought him and DCL slowed us down at the times in the 2nd half

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back