Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome aboard.

Seb Haller IS football.

@mods can you re-open my thread please.

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/seb-haller-fanboy-thread.91897/

...nah, you have to understand we can’t open threads on posters aspirations otherwise we’d have millions of them.

I appreciate it’s an ego thing, but just be content in your own body you mentioned the player first. Indeed, if we’re in the least bit interested we’ll allow you to vault yourself. That should be very exciting for you, but in the meantime just take care.

Last edited:

...nah, you have to understand we can’t open threads on posters aspirations otherwise we’d have millions of them.

I appreciate it’s an ego thing, but just be content in your own body you mentioned the player first. Indeed, if we’re in the least bit interested we’ll allow you to vault yourself. That should be very exciting for you, but in the meantime just take care.

Its a thread in world football.

Feel free to make threads about players you like.

Not convinced there’s any value in Wan Bissaka at the fees touted. I’d much rather us to for Lala, Semedo etc personally.

They’re more than welcome to have Kenny, McCarthy and Bolasie for the £30-50m they’ll be offered for Wan Bissaka this summer though..
No Zat, wankbasa is a massively overrated fullback
Defensively I reckon he’s the best full back in the league by a distance. But yeah he’s not too exciting going forward despite being very quick.
Read a stat that before Bernard and digne, no one had beaten him

My take on him is that (as @Deulofeumygod wrote) no-one has bested him this season.

Secondly, he's a former right winger and for Palace doesnt get forward too much and instead it appears that their tactic is for him to hold hack while the man in front has free reign to stay up the pitch -- with us it could be a different story.

English and 21 years old with McCarthy and Kenny both linked to Palace and of course Lookman linked previously with Bolasie also a former player there could be a unique opportunity for us to unload a heap of players to Palace in return for one player in a position we need to strengthen.

Id even throw in Walcott as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back