Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t watch as much football as some on here and just wondered who people think we are going to sign this summer.Assuming we sign Gomes and Zouma (a big assumption I know) and with most posters agreeing we need a right back,midfielder and forward who are the three players that people think we will sign.

Hmmmmmm.

We were never really linked if we are honest, people just assumed cos of the Brands connection.

Brands dictated what he would be prepared to pay. This is somewhat over the value (I seem to remember it was around £20 million). I am inclined to believe him when he makes such comments.

Silva said we had the targets in mind at the beginning of April, as did Brands.

He underlined this yesterday...

I wonder how quick we can land the first one...aside from the Scandinavian signing

They appear very confident and satisfied. It could be an act of course, but managers in general are not actors.

We will see in time, but I sense we will get our business done early and it may not be the most amount of signings.

They appear very confident and satisfied. It could be an act of course, but managers in general are not actors.

We will see in time, but I sense we will get our business done early and it may not be the most amount of signings.
Have to think they are happy with the way the team has taken to Silva’s system to end the season. That’s probably why they seem content.

I definitely think there is something in the Neres links and can see him coming in.

I really hope we get our business done early especially a CF and we have the full pre season to get the side gelled.

“Straight line runner” “not good enough going forward” “liability at the back”

Not good enough going forward is something he defo isnt. Not convinced he can defend tho.

I was a fan mostly cos I thought he would be a cheap punt, but im seeing prices of upwards of 40m, for somebody with some major doubts it seems a lot. But quality costs money.

My take on him is that (as @Deulofeumygod wrote) no-one has bested him this season.

Secondly, he's a former right winger and for Palace doesnt get forward too much and instead it appears that their tactic is for him to hold hack while the man in front has free reign to stay up the pitch -- with us it could be a different story.

English and 21 years old with McCarthy and Kenny both linked to Palace and of course Lookman linked previously with Bolasie also a former player there could be a unique opportunity for us to unload a heap of players to Palace in return for one player in a position we need to strengthen.

Id even throw in Walcott as well.

Do you honestly think that discussing a 5 player trade for Wan Bissaka is at all realistic? :pint2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back