Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be a brilliant buy but if they get Champions League he won't be leaving to join a team like us. Leverkusen will be a top top side next season if Brandt, Havertz and Demirbay click.

How has nobody activated that clause? 25 million seems ridiculously low for a player of his potential and current talent

Suarez and Bergkamp are 2 of the best Strikers of the Premier League era.

Yeah I'm not denying Eredivisie has produced some talented players. Read back before you jump in mob handed. I'm wary of some obscure players being built up after doing well in Holland. Dolberg was a darling on here 2 windows ago. Made the bench the other night, might've started, it's irrelevant he isn't EPL standard. The full back who went to Palace, dog awful. For every Afonso Alves there is a Suarez. It's just a reminder to be wary of where these players are signed from before elevating them essentially 2 or 3 tiers of football higher. Frenkie de Jong will play a part for Barca next year, doubt he'll start 50% of their games. Too many points to make about the pitfalls of signings from likes of Holland, Scotland Norway, Denmark even France to a degree as the levels aren't there.

Yeah I'm not denying Eredivisie has produced some talented players. Read back before you jump in mob handed. I'm wary of some obscure players being built up after doing well in Holland. Dolberg was a darling on here 2 windows ago. Made the bench the other night, might've started, it's irrelevant he isn't EPL standard. The full back who went to Palace, dog awful. For every Afonso Alves there is a Suarez. It's just a reminder to be wary of where these players are signed from before elevating them essentially 2 or 3 tiers of football higher. Frenkie de Jong will play a part for Barca next year, doubt he'll start 50% of their games. Too many points to make about the pitfalls of signings from likes of Holland, Scotland Norway, Denmark even France to a degree as the levels aren't there.

We have a Klaassen sized reminder of your point mate.

Players from any league are hit and miss, I mean VVD came from the SPL, Sandro came from La Liga.

We play in the hardest league in the world for me, so to make it here you have to be of a certain level, but you also have to have a desire.

We have a Klaassen sized reminder of your point mate.

Players from any league are hit and miss, I mean VVD came from the SPL, Sandro came from La Liga.

We play in the hardest league in the world for me, so to make it here you have to be of a certain level, but you also have to have a desire.

Wholeheartedly agree. Was gonna make the point about VVD. But for each VVD there's a Boumsong. Lottery essentially.

How has nobody activated that clause? 25 million seems ridiculously low for a player of his potential and current talent

Because Brandt is a loyal player. He will wait until the end of the season to make a final decision. I think he will remain in Leverkusen, when they will play CL football next season. If they will only play in the EL or in no international competition, it he will move to Dortmund. Their are rumours in Germany for weeks, that Borussia is interested and their are in good talks. Bayern München is not interested in signing Brandt. But he will definitely not sign for Everton, I am really sorry.

Someone also mentioned Haller: I am really sure he will also not sign for Everton. Luca Jovic will probably leave the club in the next transfer window and their will be no need for Frankfurt to sell Haller.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back