Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And lets be honest we aint getting even close to that.
Yeah I think the opportunity to sell Gana has gone and I can’t see us being offered anything those fees for the others either. I think Zat’s list would get us £50m at best with loads more ending up on loan.
I've had a look at Transfermarket which is what I generally use to see the approximate value of players. Obviously they are not 100% accurate, but I find it to be a reasonable website and pretty much up to date with most things football related. I have also thrown in Cuco Martina as for some reason Zat left him out of his list.

For those players listed in Zat's post, Transfermarket have a combined value of £210m. Transfermarket won't take into account the nuances of each contract, such as the ridiculous wages some of our players are on. Plus, some of their valuations are no doubt inflated by the excessive fees we recently paid for the likes of Keane, Schneiderlin, Siggy, Bolasie, Walcott and Tosun.

So it's fair to say that we would not achieve anywhere near £210m for those players. But, for once, I actually think Zat's estimate of £115m to be more than realistic, in fact a touch on the low side maybe. To suggest that we wouldn't fetch £50m for those players is a bit silly really. We just turned down £25m for Gana alone FFS.

I've had a look at Transfermarket which is what I generally use to see the approximate value of players. Obviously they are not 100% accurate, but I find it to be a reasonable website and pretty much up to date with most things football related. I have also thrown in Cuco Martina as for some reason Zat left him out of his list.

For those players listed in Zat's post, Transfermarket have a combined value of £210m. Transfermarket won't take into account the nuances of each contract, such as the ridiculous wages some of our players are on. Plus, some of their valuations are no doubt inflated by the excessive fees we recently paid for the likes of Keane, Schneiderlin, Siggy, Bolasie, Walcott and Tosun.

So it's fair to say that we would not achieve anywhere near £210m for those players. But, for once, I actually think Zat's estimate of £115m to be more than realistic, in fact a touch on the low side maybe. To suggest that we wouldn't fetch £50m for those players is a bit silly really. We just turned down £25m for Gana alone FFS.

Holy moly. Is Transfermarket taking into account wages, or just simply the fees we paid for them?

My point was we are not going to get offered £25m again for Gana so that ship has sailed, he will be staying. After that, who is going to offer us even half of what we paid for any of the others?

I left Cuco out because he's supposedly gone on loan with an obligation to buy which i think will be pennies.

Holy moly. Is Transfermarket taking into account wages, or just simply the fees we paid for them?

My point was we are not going to get offered £25m again for Gana so that ship has sailed, he will be staying. After that, who is going to offer us even half of what we paid for any of the others?

It shows their current market value as per their own calculations...it shows us buying sigurdsson for €49.40 and current value is €30mil for example.

I left Cuco out because he's supposedly gone on loan with an obligation to buy which i think will be pennies.

It shows their current market value as per their own calculations...it shows us buying sigurdsson for €49.40 and current value is €30mil for example.

Fair enough but no one will actually pay that for him so it’d be pointless including it on a list of outgoings for that price.

OK. We may not get £25m for Gana in the summer. But neither is his value going to plummet either. If we put him up for sale in June I reckon there would be a number of suitors interested at around the £20m mark.

We purchased Keane, Bolasie, Schneids, Tosun, Siggy, Walcott and Niasse for almost £180m combined. If we sell for half of what we paid that's still £90m. Then there's others like Coleman, McCarthy, Besic and Mirallas who would all attract fees.

Fair enough but no one will actually pay that for him so it’d be pointless including it on a list of outgoings for that price.
Siggy is just 1 example though. I agree nobody would pay £35m for him but if we made him available at £20m I'm sure there would be plenty of suitors in the current climate. He's in double figures for goals this season alone.

There must be in the region of 20 players on that list and to suggest that they wouldn't generate £50m in sales is just being a bit silly imo.

I didnt.

OK. We may not get £25m for Gana in the summer. But neither is his value going to plummet either. If we put him up for sale in June I reckon there would be a number of suitors interested at around the £20m mark.

We purchased Keane, Bolasie, Schneids, Tosun, Siggy, Walcott and Niasse for almost £180m combined. If we sell for half of what we paid that's still £90m. Then there's others like Coleman, McCarthy, Besic and Mirallas who would all attract fees.

Siggy is just 1 example though. I agree nobody would pay £35m for him but if we made him available at £20m I'm sure there would be plenty of suitors in the current climate. He's in double figures for goals this season alone.

There must be in the region of 20 players on that list and to suggest that they wouldn't generate £50m in sales is just being a bit silly imo.

Sigurdsson was down at €30mil so £25mil.

Due to his goals i suspect someone may pay that in the prem but i had him down at £20mil.

I didnt.

Sigurdsson was down at €30mil so £25mil.

Due to his goals i suspect someone may pay that in the prem but i had him down at £20mil.
Didn't notice the valuations were in euros. Thought it was sterling. So you can knock 10% off the valuations I quoted in my earlier post.

Doesn't really change the point of the post though.

Rangers opened up a five-point gap to third-placed Aberdeen with a 4-2 win at Pittodrie on an eventful evening for Alfredo Morelos: the striker scored two first-half goals, missed a glorious chance to clinch his hat-trick and moments later was sent off – his third red card this season against Aberdeen.

That's Morelos in a nut shell. All the good and the bad in once sentence

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...angers-win-thriller-on-busy-night-for-morelos

Call up Leipzig and offer to swap Lookman for Tyler Adams straight up this summer. Adams walked right into their starting lineup after moving from their MLS club, and was MOTM in his second Bundesliga start.

His mobility, work rate and vision are exactly what we need in 4-3-3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back