Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
..... so that means we could forgo the 5m and bag Rom for a cut-price 70m.
No-brainer!
Just don't let him go for free. That 5 million could pay off one or two of our ratbag players and help clear the decks. I have long ago given up on an actual striker being bought in.

James Forrest could be a potential wing option. Not sure how much he'd cost, but he's done it in the Europa League and he's essentially two footed (Although I think his right foot is naturally stronger)
4985C590-A7F7-45BD-ACB3-A3E9FB3436F3.webp

and the Dutch connection and we are currently the best odds team to nab him. All very convenient.

He would be a game changer.

Neres Siggy Rico
Striker is some front four

I grew up watching and loving Ronaldo , rivaldo, Romario , Carlos , Ronaldinho and I remember nearly pissing myself with joy when we nearly signed muller , a player o never seen but thought he must be amazing simply because he’s Brazilian. We then finally signed one in Rodrigo but he got injured and I’m assuming died as I never heard from him ever again. Then there was da Silva who couldn’t get a permit, we then had jo lol, my whole life I dreamed of ya having a decent Brazilian winger or striker and we actually have Bernard with his sexy skills and richy ... do I dare dream to think we could sign Neres and have three Brazilian wingers ? I’m not used to such things happening to Everton.

I’ve heard good things about him to be fair. I’m just sceptical as to why he’s still playing in Scotland at the age of 28?

Bit of a late bloomer really

The past couple of seasons he's been very good though

Player of the Year this season (Albeit in a less than vintage Celtic side)

They've got a rebuilding job on their hands, so they might be open to a cheeky bid from us

I think he'd fit the Silva system quite well and he's had something like 50 goals from 215 games with Celtic, which isn't too bad for a winger

James Forrest could be a potential wing option. Not sure how much he'd cost, but he's done it in the Europa League and he's essentially two footed (Although I think his right foot is naturally stronger)

Reckon it’s too late for him now mate. I don’t mind him though. Nippy little fellow but don’t think we’d be looking at him. Ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back