Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Azpilicueta was from Marseille and didn’t Alonso play for Bolton for a bit?

Wouldn’t say Otamendi or Bellerin have been particularly good and I’m fairly sure Bellerin came through Arsenal’s youth academy anyway
Alonso is also a woeful defender and only actually excelled when playing wingback and spending 85% of the time attacking

James Forrest could be a potential wing option. Not sure how much he'd cost, but he's done it in the Europa League and he's essentially two footed (Although I think his right foot is naturally stronger)
How do you feel about the kid at Motherwell who's scored something like 15 goals from midfield? Worth a punt?

Turnbull? Meant to be class.
Turnbull is it?

15 goals from 30 games for a 19 year old midfielder isn't bad at all, but I didn't see a lot of The Well this season so I couldn't give a detailed report on him
Turnbull is the one. My guess is he will end up at one of the Old Firm but if he's cheap enough it feels like a reasonable move for us. Presumably if he's scoring that much he has a similar style to Sigurdsson.

Also I saw an interview with him and he's got about the thickest Scottish accent I've ever heard. I think that's a good thing.

and the Dutch connection and we are currently the best odds team to nab him. All very convenient.

He would be a game changer.

Neres Siggy Rico
Striker is some front four
Even if we do sign Neres, he's far from the finished product and I don't see him immediately penciled in to the starting lineup. He's got tons of talent, he has some games where his movement and his abilities to beat defenders off the dribble make him really effective, but he also has games where he is absent.

Not really big on us signing a right winger. All our best football last season was played when we had Bernard on the left, Richarlison on the right

Stick the right winger money in the striker fund

Unless of course there’s a fat Russian pulling strings

Even if we do sign Neres, he's far from the finished product and I don't see him immediately penciled in to the starting lineup. He's got tons of talent, he has some games where his movement and his abilities to beat defenders off the dribble make him really effective, but he also has games where he is absent.

Agree with that, I like that he is different to Richarlison and Bernard, give us options that will make it harder for the opposition to set up against us...

Status
Not open for further replies.