Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally hope it’s 90% done July 1st. Leave the last 10% for a final day reveal.

A nice little Digne to keep people calm until the last day when Marcel unleashes Euros and Brazilian money that I’m not sure what it’s called right now and then we win the World Cup Of football.

That’s my dream.

ffs Schalke are 14th, I thought they were good, Send him to Burnley

They finished 2nd year before this one. Had a poor start this season and have a group of players that struggled with expectations and a young team.
Turned it round end of season at one point they looked like going down.
Will be much better next season

They finished 2nd year before this one. Had a poor start this season and have a group of players that struggled with expectations and a young team.

I’m sure Kenny will fire them back into the champions league.

Thanks for the context, I honestly just looked at the table and assumed they were gash, I know they use to be a decent team before that's why I was surprised.

During their Premiership encounter at Craven Cottage on January 10, he was the subject of abuse from the visiting Everton fans, having a cigarette lighter and programmes thrown at him.
welcome home lad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back