Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm right there with you. Confident. Think both Brands and Silva know what's obviously needed in this team. We make the right moves and a couple other teams make the wrong moves, and it could get VERY interesting next season.

Next season will be interesting regardless. The top three will all try to increase their gains. The next three aim to halt their free fall. The three below them all think they have a legitimate shot at top 6.

I’ll have a go.

Vlasic seems to have high stock. Maybe £20m?
Onyekuru. I’m interested in him but if he can’t play for us what’s the point? Again maybe £20m plus?
McCarthy. Surely needs to move on. £10m? Not loads but a bit of cash.

Other than then we’re probably talking big losses on nearly everyone else who is worth selling. But to be honest I’m ok with that.

I don’t understand the work permit issue. What’s he got to do to get one, throw feces at Downing Street?

I reckon we should go for Willian of Chelsea. If we also keep Niasse, then I can see them playing up front together. It would give us maximum penetration and be the sort of combination that would be lethal when we come from behind.

In fact, we should bend over backwards for Willian Niasse.....

In all seriousness, we should go for Zapata of Atalanta. Prolific this season and will keep Yerry company. Failing that, Mariano of Real Madrid. Going to be so difficult to attract a top proven striker..

Willian and Pulisic will fight to take Hazards vacated scoring boots.

Zouma £25m+, Gomes £25m+, Malcom £30m+, striker £25m+, right back £10m+

My point is that if you want to bring players in for those positions you’re going to have to sell the players who aren’t playing much and we can get a good amount for. Unless you think moshiri will fund another net spend of £50-100m? (Which he might well do)

Slightly off topic, but net transfer spend is meaningless. Payroll + transfer net on a year to year basis is how the budget works. Brands has said this much many times already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back