Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Traore could be in for his second here... NO! It's wide! His size-35 foot extended BEYOND the limits of the stadium! Lacina!

Reactions: FTY
D77SYqAXoAEzlUM

Now there's a quality winger

Oooooooooh kevin miraaaallllas

Is Traore any good? The name just reminds me of the crap one for the rs and the ultra crap one at Wolves
Definitely. Not sure he's better than the Bernard / Richarlison combo, but I think he'd be pretty good as an occasional starter, sub off the bench, and backup. Assuming he's not too expensive ($20M maybe). Left footed forward that plays on the right - I think he's a bit underrated as a wing, too, and can serve a decent ball, although he's been criticized for being too left footed. The only problem is that some claim that Chelsea has a buy-back clause on him, although I didn't think that was permitted by the French FA, so not sure what the deal is - most likely a first refusal clause.

He also would make it easy for us to move Walcott, Lookman, Onyenkuru, or whoever.

Definitely. Not sure he's better than the Bernard / Richarlison combo, but I think he'd be pretty good as an occasional starter, sub off the bench, and backup. Assuming he's not too expensive ($20M maybe). Left footed forward that plays on the right - I think he's a bit underrated as a wing, too, and can serve a decent ball, although he's been criticized for being too left footed. The only problem is that some claim that Chelsea has a buy-back clause on him, although I didn't think that was permitted by the French FA, so not sure what the deal is - most likely a first refusal clause.

He also would make it easy for us to move Walcott, Lookman, Onyenkuru, or whoever.

Not sure if a price is mentioned yet mate, 20m is like 20p these days isn't it.

His rep isn't as good as it used to be but I think Traore would be a decent signing, as long as the price is reasonable. Still only 23, quick, tall and decent in front of goal.

Could see our fans getting fed up of him very quickly with him cutting inside every single time he gets the ball if he goes through a rough patch for us.
Meh.

Hes played in pub leagues and has rubbish digits, other than that recall watching him once and he seemed half decent.
He's played against us twice and scored in both games to be fair.

His rep isn't as good as it used to be but I think Traore would be a decent signing, as long as the price is reasonable. Still only 23, quick, tall and decent in front of goal.

Could see our fans getting fed up of him very quickly with him cutting inside every single time he gets the ball if he goes through a rough patch for us.

He's played against us twice and scored in both games to be fair.

I think it was him and Fekir who stood out against us in both games. Firstly for being a pair of diving beauts but secondly for tearing us a new arse hole time and time again.

Not sure if a price is mentioned yet mate, 20m is like 20p these days isn't it.
He came over from Chelsea for 8M or so. I know I've seen ridiculous quotes of 40M, but he's not that kind of player, and won't go for that much. But if it's over 20-25M, we shouldn't bother. If he expects to start every match, also shouldn't bother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back