• Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd still have Berba today, NEA.

Just reminded me of that Fulham vs Blackburn FanZone on Sky.

GO ON BOA, GO ON, BOAAAAAA, HIS LEGS HAVE GONE, YEESSSS BOAAA

I reckon berba would still be good , I mean he never ran anyway , I bet his touch is still ridiculous

Except that he's left footed, plays on the other wing, can actually shoot and doesn't dedicate his entire footballing career to trying to get on Showboat on Soccer AM.

At 23 Bolasie was playing for Plymouth Argyle in League 1. At 23 Bertrand Traore has almost double the goals Bolasie has in his entire career, played Premier League football for Chelsea, helped Ajax to the Europa League final, helped Lyon to the knockout stage of the Champions League and played over 50 times for his country.

I stopped wanting him as soon as I heard bolasie

No mate , he has been targeted many a time and been exposed badly when he’s played . His crossing is better than Coleman’s it’s his rash decision making , positioning and committing himself to tackles he can’t win that’s the problem

My crossing is better than Coleman’s - it’s not really a strong barometer of attacking prowess.

I know what I see and I know others on here see it too.

Boa Morte managed sporting u19s 2014-15

Then a 3rd division team 2017-2018

Now hes assistant manager at Macabi Haifa in Israel

I know nothing of Traore but "He's quick and doesn't do much apart from score goals" is not a bad habit to have and is exactly how I'd describe Richarlison.

I wonder if the idea is to fill our front 4 with that type of player, goalscorers, and maybe look get a lot more creativity in other areas, creative centre midfielders and not just work horses, full backs who play like wingers etc.

Also, with goal scoring contributions coming from every member of our front 4 instead of just from 1 player (The Lukaku years), you'd imagine the assists stats for players like Traore and Richarlison would increase dramatically.

It's not an approach I've really seen our club try to take before and I really would like to see us play with loads of pace up top.

I know nothing of Traore but "He's quick and doesn't do much apart from score goals" is not a bad habit to have

Indeed, but we do need to improve our creativity. I'm all for signing a winger, but it's got to be someone with both assists and goals in him. Traore looks promising.

Status
Not open for further replies.