Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe a way around a work permit? Paying higher fee in order to get one? I’m just guessing like

Id still think its a bit mad, paying 15 mill for a work permit unless the lad is prodigious and goes straight to the first team, fair enough if we have plenty of money, but not sure we do really. unless Moshiri is going to underwrite all this, but ultimately the business will pay his wage.

I wouldn't be surprised if the fee was significantly lower, like well below 10 mill.

Seems to be the way based on links, but on the other hand, just because there's no links, doesn't mean we're not interested. I suppose there's many factors, maybe brands believes he can't do anything until tosun or niasse or both have been offloaded. There's also then the chance that everything is a merry go round that needs to start somewhere e.g. If griezmann went to barca, athletico would need to buy and it starts a domino effect.

You'd think striker would be our main priority, but I suppose even if it is, it doesn't mean that has to be the first signing.

@orly this guy is saying Niasse is on his way to atletico

Didnt Brands clearly state the other week that we are not in for Lozano or Neres? I am sure he did, said he has seen the links but we are not after either?

Didnt Brands clearly state the other week that we are not in for Lozano or Neres? I am sure he did, said he has seen the links but we are not after either?

I think he said we hadn't approached either

FWIW I think when you read a combination of the interviews Brands has given, he gives the impression that it's unlikely we would pay big money for a player from Holland - he seems to intimate that spending big money on a player from Holland is risky because they are untested at a higher level. It becomes more likely if the deals are cheaper as it becomes less of a gamble.

Probably why the likes of Lozano and Neres won't happen

Far more likely that if we are spending big money, it will be for a player in one of the big 5 leagues

I'd prefer we didn't sell any of those three but double should be the absolute minimum price. Probably more on Onyekuru tbh.
let them all go mate. they don't get in our current squad and given we are looking to add they won't again next season.

If we can get £40/50m for those three, ship them out. It's alot easier to make money on them that it is Ramirez etc

Offer RB Leipzig £££ and Lookman for Augustin and Upamecano allez les bleus
Upamecano has had a serious injury so it may be an opportunity to get him at a reasonable fee. It would be a risk though as some players don't always fully recover from cruciate surgery. I like what I have seen of Augustin and he would be a good alternative to DCL.

Young and French is the way to go for me.

Upamecano has had a serious injury so it may be an opportunity to get him at a reasonable fee. It would be a risk though as some players don't always fully recover from cruciate surgery. I like what I have seen of Augustin and he would be a good alternative to DCL.

Young and French is the way to go for me.

He’s come back and played 2 good games. Price will not be clever.

let them all go mate. they don't get in our current squad and given we are looking to add they won't again next season.

If we can get £40/50m for those three, ship them out. It's alot easier to make money on them that it is Ramirez etc
Problem is I'm not convinced that all 3 aren't good enough to be in the squad and that we will 100% sign someone better with the money we get.

I wouldn’t class Firmino as an orthodox number 9.

Sign Lozano. He can play all 3 positions
Still my number 1 target.

Given all this talk of a left footed right winger I just can't see it happening now. I do understand the need for a left footer in our attacking line up though.

The lack of gossip around Lozano is unreal. He doesn't even have a page on Skybet transfer specials. I'd have thought clubs would be queuing up for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back