Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And for them. Don't tell me they ain't keeping an eye on players like Richie and any other prospects we get in.

Managing relationships with the big teams is probably a key aspect for doing transfer business if we're aiming high. Would like to see this with clubs all over Europe and then the world.
Exactly, it works both ways and best to be in with a giant of the game.

Just about every paper reporting swap deal DIgne for Rose plus cash - this rumour was around a good few weeks ago, seemed to be dead & buried but is now back withal & sundry reporting on it. Anyone any idea if there is any substance to this - hope not

Just about every paper reporting swap deal DIgne for Rose plus cash - this rumour was around a good few weeks ago, seemed to be dead & buried but is now back withal & sundry reporting on it. Anyone any idea if there is any substance to this - hope not
Will be completed by lunch time.
We are also swapping Ricarlison and cash for Adam lallana.

One paper reports it so the rest fellow with the story, there's no chance we would consider selling Digne after one season

I would actually cry if we swapped Digne for Rose and I don't think Rose is bad, I would question his hunger for the game as he is another Walcott who seems to have fallen out of love for whatever reasons, some understandable at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back