Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
29 soon already gone backwards in recent years no thanks. Why would we swap for an inferior player?

I don’t think we should.

I just thought your comment about us being a retirement home if we bought someone who is 28 was strange.

Are you someone who thinks gueye needs to be moved on because he’s 29, nearly 30?

I don’t think we should.

I just thought your comment about us being a retirement home if we bought someone who is 28 was strange.

Are you someone who thinks gueye needs to be moved on because he’s 29, nearly 30?

The point is this. This guy has gone backwards, injured prone in recent years and ain’t starter nor he is better than our Digne. So almost 29 and give him a 4/5 years contract? That’s why I said retirement home.

Gana is super fit and he is doing it on regular basis. Even he is 29, almost 30 is another situation.

Digne is a level above now. Rose is a step back no thanks. This ain’t a retirement home.

well I just said we shouldn't be swapping digne for rose, but someone said rose is bad when he clearly isnt

plays most weeks for a team who finish in the top 4 and have just made the champions league final

Not sure why an absolute nonsense rumour has got everyone's backs up.

Ignore it, move on.

Focus our collective mental powers on sending the members of our SEE YA! list off to Norwich or similar

I’m not sure it has. Not much else to discuss at the moment though

Not enough

Don’t think Kante went for much more than this. Fabinho was a CL semi finalist and went for 40. Gueye is 29. This would be great money. He’s not the only DM in world football. We’d replace him. Otherwise we keep hold and in a season or two he’s lost a yard, is utterly worthless in the market, and will be on a fat wage with us we won’t be able to shift blocking the path of a youngster or sat on the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back