Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well publicised mental health issues and continuing concerns about the increasing influence of racism in football. Not a 'chip on his shoulder'

So would you sign him then?
[/QUOTE]

Based on age and the fact we have digne. No

Based on anything else? Not really relevant. He’s a very good player and popular with teammates from what I gather.

Well publicised mental health issues and continuing concerns about the increasing influence of racism in football. Not a 'chip on his shoulder'

[/QUOTE]

That's completely irrelevant. It's a non-story. We're not selling Digne. We're not signing Danny Rose.

I'm concerned that you're just passing off serious issues as a 'chip on his shoulder'

We’re not signing Rabiot HKT.

And definitely not as a replacement for Gana should he leave. Nothing like him.

Also, as an aside I proper just don't get the hype with Rabiot. Not one bit and never had.

Decent passer and can take a player on but he's a bad crab.

I’m not psychic, what do you mean?

[/QUOTE]

to be fair, rose is a bit of a plank ( not in regards to them issues )

he's always coming out saying he can't wait to retire and see the back of footy even when he's picking up his £80k a week or whatever hes on

if you don't want to play football don't play it just retire

Based on anything else? Not really relevant. He’s a very good player and popular with teammates from what I gather.
[/QUOTE]

It’s whether he’s the managers choice though that’s important, not if he’s popular.

Not seen that reported anywhere?

@Yid4life is this your experience of Rose?

He definitely had a fall out with Poch the season before last over wage demands or a mooted move to City and not long ago said he didn't like being a footballer and that he couldn't wait to finish playing as it was just a job to him, its his honest opinion fair enough and probably a lot of other players think the same but probably ill-advised to make statements like that, only gonna upset the club and fans.

to be fair, rose is a bit of a plank ( not in regards to them issues )

he's always coming out saying he can't wait to retire and see the back of footy even when he's picking up his £80k a week or whatever hes on

if you don't want to play football don't play it just retire
[/QUOTE]

Those comments were made due to the racism in football weren’t they?

It’s whether he’s the managers choice though that’s important, not if he’s popular.
[/QUOTE]

Thanks for stating the obvious.

A players personality should be a consideration though

He definitely had a fall out with Poch the season before last over wage demands or a mooted move to City and not long ago said he didn't like being a footballer and that he couldn't wait to finish playing as it was just a job to him, its his honest opinion fair enough and probably a lot of other players think the same but probably ill-advised to make statements like that, only gonna upset the club and fans.

From the reports at the time he seemed to fall out with levy. The rest of the squad all backed him re wages. I don’t recall poch having an issue with him over it.

Hadn't heard about any fall out but if you are regularly getting racially abused in your work, you probably would fall out of love with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back