Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish I was chairman sometimes...I'd tell them the next time they try and swing their crotch around EFC, they better be prepared to leave a eunuch 'cause I'm all about kicking their head in and knocking them down the table.
You would be better off leaving that to @Forever Blue
Seemingly he has his own little corner of Morrison’s car park lol

I haven’t seen any links, so this is just a general question.
Given the interest we had in Tierney last season, and that he is just as comfortable as a left sided centre back as a left back, would it be worth going back in for him. Could also cover left back if Digne gets injured / suspended
Why not buy players who excel in their own position
Playing CB in the SPL is totally different than playing CB in the PL
He’s also played RB for Scotland
25 m for a player who won’t get a regular spot won’t happen any time soon

So not really viewed as having a chip on his shoulder, being a sulker or falling out with the manager then?

Definitely a bit Chippy! But was talking Poch up a few days back so

Rose added: “(Poch) is a very likeable person, he’s very calm and even when we’re losing there have only been a couple of times where he’s raised his voice. He’s very approachable too, so I can’t speak highly enough for him and what he’s done for my career at Tottenham". “He’s changed me as a player and promised me he’d turn me into an England player. He fully deserves all the accolades that come his way.”

@Nymzee and @Timak were feting over him last year...

@CRIMHEAD and myself were also complimentary about the fella...

@The Penny Blue thinks hes awful

Hes a monster, can play defensive midfield as a 6 or box to box as an 8. Personally think he looks similar to Vieira and the sky is the limit potentially.

My first choice of a signing for this summer.

Hopefully Gana goes and we sign Sangare.
Zat I’ve (and many others ) have said this before , but your desire to sell Gana is beyond belief
Players legs don’t fall off when they reach 30
Gana is one of the best in the world at what he does
I agree we need to change midfield but you build around Gana , you get players to compliment him and do the things he doesn’t do well
If you want proof that players don’t combust at 30 , look closely in the direction of Portugal and if you squint your eyes you will see CR7 waving furiously at you
Makele was the master of the No 6 position and he played well into his 30s

Where is the Digne rumour from?
I think someone made it up on twitter, then it got picked up by some websites and then into printed media.

Basically the same as about 90% of the rumours at this time of year.

I actually think that spurs will only buy major players if they sell some players, a lot of their money is going on the new stadium and improved contracts so they can hang on to some of the players they have

Zat I’ve (and many others ) have said this before , but your desire to sell Gana is beyond belief
Players legs don’t fall off when they reach 30
Gana is one of the best in the world at what he does
I agree we need to change midfield but you build around Gana , you get players to compliment him and do the things he doesn’t do well
If you want proof that players don’t combust at 30 , look closely in the direction of Portugal and if you squint your eyes you will see CR7 waving furiously at you
Makele was the master of the No 6 position and he played well into his 30s
Gana has never been a master of the number 6 position.

And interesting using one of the greatest players ever as a comparison of someone playing well into their 30’s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back