Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So would you sign him then?

That's completely irrelevant. It's a non-story. We're not selling Digne. We're not signing Danny Rose.

I'm concerned that you're just passing off serious issues as a 'chip on his shoulder'
[/QUOTE]

You’ve made the link(s) not me.
I understand from Spurs fans that he has a bit of an attitude when not selected.
That we don’t need in the dressing room with some of the players we’ve got/had already eg Mirallas, Snides etc who can be disruptive.
Or do you consider their outbursts, behaviours as similar MH issues?

Worse version of Thiago Motta (one of my all time faves)

Yet he always wants to play further forward and has little impact on the game.

Watched a fair bit of PSG over the past three or four seasons and genuinely have never got the hype.\

Don't get me wrong, I'd take him here, but wouldn't wanna be paying him £180k a week.

It's not happening, like.

to be fair, rose is a bit of a plank ( not in regards to them issues )

he's always coming out saying he can't wait to retire and see the back of footy even when he's picking up his £80k a week or whatever hes on

if you don't want to play football don't play it just retire

Those comments were made due to the racism in football weren’t they?
[/QUOTE]

Yes, they were

Danny Rose also complained he wasn't paid enough, so he can stay in london scraping a living for all i care. Poor little soul.

He meant compared to what players of other clubs get. He got the backing of the entire dressing room apparently. Poch has also recently said the way spurs are run needs to change in terms of transfer and wage budgets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back