Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryan Sessegnon has told Fulham that he won't sign a new deal. He can play left back, left wing and right wing. Could be a great little signing, as we need a back up for Digne and i believe marco said he wanted a left footer on the books.

Sell Lookman and get the lad in.

Just back from my scouting mission to Greece to see Mady Camara.

Here is my report @Nymzee

BEE049C1-00F4-4782-909E-BA0996320B99.webp

Ryan Sessegnon has told Fulham that he won't sign a new deal. He can play left back, left wing and right wing. Could be a great little signing, as we need a back up for Digne and i believe marco said he wanted a left footer on the books.

Can see RS at either Utd or Spurs next season

I’d absolutely bite your hand off for Gueye out the door at 30 mill and Sangare Sosa and Gomes in.

100%. We would have a nice array of CMs there...

I like him...think we need to expect Spurs to sign him

...ignore if mentioned and discussed, but linked with Djene Dakonam, 27 year old Getafe CB.

Was linked last summer...

He has an EU passport so that avoids ten pages of discussions on work permits

Excellent...likened to Ibra and Lewandoski

Seems to score alot internationally.but has been / in ut of the club games due to injuries, mainly a broken nose.

Could sign him and Sosa to help settle.them in

I'll give Rose his due, he actually turned up and had a go last weekend, but I can't say I've ever rated him.

It would be very, very disappointing to see Everton sell Digne after just one season, especially to a team that hasn't won a raffle in decades.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back