Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How could commentators not watch the game ?
The group stages games. If they did, there is no conceivable way they could say he's been one of their best players. Dest was unanimously the worst player in game one. Unanimously. To be clear, he's a great prospect, but he was AWFUL in a game the US dominated and lost, much due to Dest.

He’s one hell of an expensive back up player though.

That’s what the likes of Davies is for.
Davies can't play that position. Morgan is as good as gone IMO. Tameze and Sangare could handle it when we'd chose to play with that role.

Gana and Sangare would be a nightmare duel destroyer duo destined to dominate da competition next season. They would play together IMO, Sangare would not be an immediate replacement.

If we get Sangsre i wonder if my head will fall off...

Something to ponder...

In other news, hope Bolasie is enjoying his holidays :)

If we get Sangsre i wonder if my head will fall off...

Something to ponder...

In other news, hope Bolasie is enjoying his holidays :)

Have we even been linked with him mate or is it all just within the forum? He’s got to come and want to play for us so hopefully we are also looking for the right characters to avoid the situations we’ve seen over the last few seasons of players downing tools.

I hate the blag footy scout posts on here just don't come here to read faux professional analysis of players by people who probably close their eyes when they head the ball.
If you really don't like what you see in this thread the solution is highlighted above.

Just seen the released list, Williams gone, its already a great day! :celebrate: :) . Still waiting on Baines and Sambou who have been offered contracts, 8 released from the under 23s, considering they won the double last year, seems a bit surprising, but they may have better offers from league one and championship clubs where they will play

Everton can confirm Ashley Williams will leave the Club when his current contract expires at the end of the month.

The Wales international made 73 appearances and scored three goals during his three years with the Blues.

Williams will join fellow centre-back Phil Jagielka in leaving Everton after it was confirmed on Tuesday that the Club captain was departing Goodison after 12 years.

Leighton Baines has been offered a new one-year deal by the Club.

In the Under-23s squad, Harry Charsley, Boris Mathis, Mateusz Hewelt, Shayne Lavery, Jack Kiersey, Danny Bramall, Joe Hilton and Chris Renshaw have all been released. Striker Bassala Sambou has been offered a new contract at Everton.

Everton wishes to thank all departing players for their contribution throughout their time at the Club.
Those U23 players released got very little game time with the U23s last season. Most didn't get any.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back