Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
SEE YA!
Roll up, Roll up. Who wants our slightly shop soiled seconds?

Stekelenberg
Cuco Martina
Baines - new one year deal offered. Will he sign it or take the filthy $$$ from the MLS?
Pennington
Holgate
Jagielka - out of contract, released. Thanks for everything Jags.
Williams - out of contract, released. Don't let the door hit you on the way out son.
Besic
McCarthy
Galloway
Garbutt
Bolasie
Mirallas
Walcott
Lookman
Niasse
Tosun
Sandro
Tarashaj

Christ from that list I'd probably only keep Holgate and Lookman at a push Walcott.

So farewell Mr Tubby
You were always good for a memorable game
Fighting players, fans, the referee
Giving away a goal a game every week at one point
Sad but entertaining to watch your demise
Sad it wasn't at Swansea
A fat 'Full English' your trademark endeared you to BFS
sadly remembered for being awful and a head like Spongebob's house.

He has been boss since he got here. Its not half a season.

And the passing forward thing is an utter myth. I cant believe people still bring that one up. For a player, playing the role he does, his forward play is pretty good.
He leads the team in forward passes by a mile. He creates more chances than Gomes. He is one of the few that doesnt turn the ball over. The myths about this guy are unreal.

Imagine selling our player of the season ! Rose would be excellent back-up for Digne - but that says it all !

Funny to watch Koeman boss it with the Netherlands and Martinez continue with Belgium. Not good enough for Everton but good enough for the two of the best international teams in Europe.

Both were disasters for us , bobby signed cack and couldn’t even get his teams fit , he only sees them once every blue moon so his crap fitness coaching or lack of it doesn’t really come into play, koeman didn’t want to be here and he completely lost the dressing room and split the fans, he also couldn’t be arsed with transfers and we were left with a lot of crap that we still can’t shift , I mean bobby signed Alcatraz and kone TWICE and the only competition for that shocking judgement is koeman signing coco TWICE

Lmao who have you been watching? Because sounds like you’re watching Gloster or Ream. Dest has consistently been performing in the u20 WC and even the commentators were commenting during the game how they’ve noticed nothing has been able to get down his side of the field and that Diaby needed to switch to the right side to get the freedom he wanted.

He’s been easily one of our best players alongside Soto and Llanez and Pomykal.
I've watched every minute. I can assure you the commentators are full of it. He's a good player. But he was the worst US player in game 1, was poor in the 2nd game although not quite to the same level. He sat in the third that they won.

Look, I'm as surprised about it as you, but if you didn't watch the games- and clearly the commentators didn't- you have zero credibility. These were pretty universal opinions frankly. Gloster, Mendes, Pom, Richards, De La Fuente (even with Dest underperforming), all good. Dest underperforming has been a pretty big topic on social media, too.

I've watched every minute. I can assure you the commentators are full of it. He's a good player. But he was the worst US player in game 1, was poor in the 2nd game although not quite to the same level. He sat in the third that they won.

Look, I'm as surprised about it as you, but if you didn't watch the games- and clearly the commentators didn't- you have zero credibility. These were pretty universal opinions frankly. Gloster, Mendes, Pom, Richards, De La Fuente (even with Dest underperforming), all good. Dest underperforming has been a pretty big topic on social media, too.
How could commentators not watch the game ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back