Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
E8B41AC5-4322-4657-A6DA-2381D4EDF727.webp

It's getting the middle ground really. Of course best in the world is way off but so is saying he can't pass forwards.

He is a very good player, one of our better ones (our best for me but there are others in that discussion).

I don't think he was terrible at all last season, some people weirdly started to think that he should be scoring and assisting loads all of a sudden last season instead of using him for what his strengths are.

I would say he was playing his best football at the end of last season because we finally looked to have a team who could keep possession and made runs a bit more than what we had. he is perfect with a good team of players around him making intelligent runs. Means he doesn't have to force passes quite so much.
I’m of the opinion that he’s a good player, but no world beater. I think some of our fans are thinking about the here and now, when I’d imagine Brands is thinking longer term.

I’ve seen him be mentioned as a world class number 6 and been talked about in the same bracket as Makelele & Fernandinho.
First he couldn’t lace their boots and second, they were at clubs that money wasn’t an issue. All them two clubs where concerned about was getting the best players they could in and winning trophies.

If you listen to some people, we have no money it’s sell to buy we’ve had an 80mil loss. Or it’s we do have money fir fees, but have to get the wage bill down. Either way we aren’t going to be seeing a 150mil deficit on spending every season fir the next few years leading up to the stadium , we will have to be clever in the market. And because of the shocking recruitment under Walsh & Koeman we are left with a number of players we are struggling to give away. So I believe some first team players will need to sacrificed. And Gana is the obvious one.

We also don’t know what he’s agreed with the club this summer , because he was obviously gutted the deal didn’t happen in January .

SEE YA!
Roll up, Roll up. Who wants our slightly shop soiled seconds?

Stekelenberg
Cuco Martina
Baines - new one year deal offered. Will he sign it or take the filthy $$$ from the MLS?
Pennington
Holgate
Jagielka - out of contract, released. Thanks for everything Jags.
Williams - out of contract, released. Don't let the door hit you on the way out son.
Besic
McCarthy
Galloway
Garbutt
Bolasie
Mirallas
Walcott
Lookman
Niasse
Tosun
Sandro
Tarashaj

SEE YA!

Stekelenberg
Cuco Martina
Baines - new one year deal offered. Will he sign it or take the filthy $$$ from the MLS?
Pennington
Holgate
Williams - out of contract, released. Don't let the door hit you on the way out son.
Besic
McCarthy
Galloway
Garbutt
Bolasie
Mirallas
Walcott
Lookman
Niasse
Tosun
Sandro
Tarashaj

Christ alive

that there squad would struggle in the conference. and im not even joking

SEE YA!

Stekelenberg
Cuco Martina
Pennington
Holgate
Besic
McCarthy
Galloway
Garbutt
Bolasie
Mirallas
Walcott
Lookman
Niasse
Tosun
Sandro
Tarashaj

You missed out Schneiderfanny

Just seen the released list, Williams gone, its already a great day! :celebrate: :) . Still waiting on Baines and Sambou who have been offered contracts, 8 released from the under 23s, considering they won the double last year, seems a bit surprising, but they may have better offers from league one and championship clubs where they will play

Everton can confirm Ashley Williams will leave the Club when his current contract expires at the end of the month.

The Wales international made 73 appearances and scored three goals during his three years with the Blues.

Williams will join fellow centre-back Phil Jagielka in leaving Everton after it was confirmed on Tuesday that the Club captain was departing Goodison after 12 years.

Leighton Baines has been offered a new one-year deal by the Club.

In the Under-23s squad, Harry Charsley, Boris Mathis, Mateusz Hewelt, Shayne Lavery, Jack Kiersey, Danny Bramall, Joe Hilton and Chris Renshaw have all been released. Striker Bassala Sambou has been offered a new contract at Everton.

Everton wishes to thank all departing players for their contribution throughout their time at the Club.

SEE YA!

Stekelenburg
Cuco Martina
Pennington
Holgate
Besic
McCarthy
Galloway
Garbutt
Bolasie
Mirallas
Walcott
Lookman
Niasse
Tosun
Sandro
Tarashaj

This...

Stekelenburg

Martina Pennington Galloway Garbutt

McCarthy Besic

Bolasie Tarashaj Sandro

Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back