Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Chelsea actually play him (or if he gets a move to another Prem club) I really wouldn't be surprised if he's an England international before the end of the year
I'm starting to think that Chelsea is maybe the dumbest of the top 6 clubs. I keep watching other teams with absolutely standouts that are actually loanees from Chelsea that could help. They also spend a fortune on Jorginho when they've got 2 DMs better than him in Kante and Bakayoko, who even in a poor Milan performance this weekend was the clear standout. They let us have Zouma. They spend a ton on Morata, only to loan him out for 18 months, and still have Tommy Abraham and Michy Batshuayi as CFs out on loan. If Hazard leaves, that team has serious holes.

I'm starting to think that Chelsea is maybe the dumbest of the top 6 clubs. I keep watching other teams with absolutely standouts that are actually loanees from Chelsea that could help. They also spend a fortune on Jorginho when they've got 2 DMs better than him in Kante and Bakayoko, who even in a poor Milan performance this weekend was the clear standout. They let us have Zouma. They spend a ton on Morata, only to loan him out for 18 months, and still have Tommy Abraham and Michy Batshuayi as CFs out on loan. If Hazard leaves, that team has serious holes.
Jorginho is clearly better suited to the Italian style of play and based on his standing as one of the worst midfielders in the whole league last year maybe Bakayoko is too. I love Zouma but he wouldn't have fixed their problems and Sarri was not wrong to assess him as someone who didn't suit a play out of the back under pressure style. Morata had plenty of chances and was poor, Abraham is a lower level Prem player at best and Bats isn't in the Palace team behind Benteke. They don't have the center forward they need in the club.

I don't think they've done well of late but its players like Hudson-Odoi and Loftus Cheek that they are truly wasting imo. It scares me that Pulisic might turn up and get no minutes. If Hazard does leave we should be trying to get above them next term especially if they're trying to yet again adjust to new management.

Will this eventually become an issue if/ when the UK does leave the EU?
UK won't leave the EU, dont think it was ever on the cards really. We will just stay in limbo for another year and have another referendum. Next vote will be a clear remain. Imo. The EU will then punish us for being naughty and we will loose any remaining respect we had as now being stiff lower lipped british bottlers.
Hey ho...past caring now.

UK won't leave the EU, dont think it was ever on the cards really. We will just stay in limbo for another year and have another referendum. Next vote will be a clear remain. Imo. The EU will then punish us for being naughty and we will loose any remaining respect we had as now being stiff lower lipped british bottlers.
Hey ho...past caring now.

They proper everton’d up brexit didn’t they ?

They stock pile players, take punts on promising youngsters. Then plan to loan out, for a fee and wages. Read somewhere last week we paid £7 million loan fee for Zouma? I imagine Stoke did something similar last season, for him.
Yes there are lots of players who can help, but you are only allowed 25 players.
They change managers on a yearly basis. Then they have let certain players be all powerful. I agree stupid.

Absolutely no chance Barca will sell Semedo.

he is a great squad player. not brilliant but good enough to play a decent amount of matches and unlike a lot of new signings that are squad options he is not overawed playing for them. he is a fairly confident sort.

I think he plays enough to be happy with his lot and stick around. Even if they look for another RB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back