Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never heard of him.

I’m quietly confident that we’ll do some good business in the summer. More so in acquiring up and coming first team ready players who are either on the periphery of a big team or playing in one of the more minor leagues.

Looking forward to the window.
He's having a superb season for (hopefully soon to be) the new champions of Belgium. Technically gifted, skillfull winger with an eye for a goal. Problem.as always, can he make the step up from the Belgian League to the most demanding and physical toughest league in the world?

Might sound delusional but will be annoyed at Everton if they don't make some big moves this summer. Spurs, Arsenal, Chelsea and United really don't look anywhere near "elite" and we really shouldn't be embarrassed to be ambitious (CL spots etc.). Whatever though, probably just wishful thinking.
I expect smart moves rather than what is seen as big.

He's having a superb season for (hopefully soon to be) the new champions of Belgium. Technically gifted, skillfull winger with an eye for a goal. Problem.as always, can he make the step up from the Belgian League to the most demanding and physical toughest league in the world?

Reminds me a bit of a poor mans Coutinho in the way he plays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back