Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to laugh at all your clique jumping on now! Pathetic bunch of eejits. There are no more ITKs because people can’t be bothered anymore. Shame really as the mods must see this as taking away from the forum. Need to grow up fellas. Ignore function is okay up to a point, just means that a lot of threads do t make sense.

People dont post ITK info cos they are scared of the index.

What a post.

May also be that if we sign Gomes we prefer another type to Rabiot...and vice versa.

PSG were mentioned as interested in Gana still yesterday.

Important we have the right midfield blend.

I imagine a huge amount is going on behind the scenes.
If they really want Gana and he wants to go then I say we get Rabiot and cash for him

Not crying at all kid. Just know it’s pathetic and actually stops posters putting stuff on that they hear. It’s childish and without doubt run it’s course.
The real itk’s are all on twitter now. Everton Insider, The Esk, that other dude whose name I’ve forgotten etc. Twitter is where the action is. @orly clearly chased them all away from here with his weasel index. He’s the cause of it all. That’s why we all spend our time just guessing and arguing.
ae97c83a740728517356f7229be7f84a8ea64a08f2a52971454c4af545f4eb64.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back