Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the ITK's have genuine info and were to post it purely to help fellow blues then they wouldn't be arsed in the slightest what people say.

Unfortunately all of them are attention seeking manchildren who cry about jokes on the internet because they want people to fawn over how great they are. I'm glad they all cry off onto twitter and whinge about places like this.

The real king was someone like @DAVIDMOYES who would post one line and barely anything else because he just wanted to share it with fellow evertonians. All they do nowadays is use other blues enthusiasm to stroke their own ego's and get a little crowd of twitter followers. They don't care about their fellow evertonians.

I hope the Index causes more breakdowns like when David Downie on twitter had to beg the owner of this site to stop people saying mean things about him.
Hahaha amazing!

Please god tell me this is true!

Hello mein frandelinos

You are clearly both excellent people and even better GrandOldTeam.com posters. However this year on the Index we are not allowed to name names of these individuals.

Unless it is the likes of the hated lickspittle James Pearce and Dave Prentice. Then it is fine.

Hello mein frandelinos

You are clearly both excellent people and even better GrandOldTeam.com posters. However this year on the Index we are not allowed to name names of these individuals.

Unless it is the likes of the hated lickspittle James Pearce and Dave Prentice. Then it is fine.
Apologies for breaking radio silence, recent unspeakable events have made me a petty, bitter man.

It’s weird how one change in DoF and we are attracting and going after bigger names than an ex-Barca player had given us

He’s got a complete different mentality to what we have ever been used to in my lifetime.

Gone are the delegations being to sent to Portugal and disappearing from the face of the Earth.

I dont see the problem if a person is suppose to be ITK posts stuff, as people never believe it even if its true lol
Saying that its always good to read

I find the whole ‘ITK’ stuff a bit embarrassing these days. People clambering over each other to be the first one to say we might be getting x player. It’s all for attention particularly now it’s mainly on Twitter.

“Cheers mucker nice one all the best cheers for the transfer news as always your the best cheerio tra tra tra”

“Oh thanks Mr Esk oh wise transfer man :)

Just wait and see what happens and if when there is an official announcement you know it’s actually true.

I actually love the fake ‘In the know’ stories. The best I ever witnessed was the time - Hibbert was seen outside the Etihad with two fellas dressed in club suits. Blue Moon was on tenterhooks.

Probably the finest wind up ever.

I find the whole ‘ITK’ stuff a bit embarrassing these days. People clambering over each other to be the first one to say we might be getting x player. It’s all for attention particularly now it’s mainly on Twitter.

“Cheers mucker nice one all the best cheers for the transfer news as always your the best cheerio tra tra tra”

“Oh thanks Mr Esk oh wise transfer man :)

Just wait and see what happens and if when there is an official announcement you know it’s actually true.
BANG ON again Esk.

When we’ve been linked with the guy for 3 weeks and there’s photos of him having a medical.

Tbh I never thought we’d attract Digne or Mina on permanent deals either so if Brands lands players of the Calibre of Under and Rabiot then hats off to him because that’s exactly the type of quality we need and we’d have a serious team if we brought those two in and didn’t lose anyone.

I thought bringing Digne in was going to be a big ask because I always thought there would be bigger clubs in for him, in regards to Mina, he was hardly a big name, only had a few appearances for Barca in all his time there, and was being rated on a few good games in the world cup. He wasn't one of those signings where you're like "Oh my God, have you seen who we're trying to bring in, that Mina lad from Barca, we haven't got a chance of getting him"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back