Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I want Brands to discover somebody non-one on here has ever heard of, someone who has never even played footie before. Brands literally grabs him off the street and screams at him, “do you have a dream? DO YOU HAVE A DREAM? The. Get that strip on and get onto that god damn pitch and play, play like the footballing God you are!” Then as he watches the unknown score a hat trick on his debut, he takes a long draw on a humongous spliff, licks his thumb, touches it to his arse and says “Schmoking!”

I want Brands to discover somebody non-one on here has ever heard of, someone who has never even played footie before. Brands literally grabs him off the street and screams at him, “do you have a dream? DO YOU HAVE A DREAM? The. Get that strip on and get onto that god damn pitch and play, play like the footballing God you are!” Then as he watches the unknown score a hat trick on his debut, he takes a long draw on a humongous spliff, licks his thumb, touches it to his arse and says “Schmoking!”

...knowing our luck it’ll be Frank.

That's a shame as we will never have wonderful photos, like this ..

View attachment 59762
[/QUOTE

Nailed it there mate, they look so much more professional in your picture. The reservoir scouts look just doesn't do them any favours.

The age of Traore fits the bill a bit. But I reckon it’s too early for us to be doing anything yet.

Sounds like paper talk but you never know.

We've definitely watched Lyon a few times (tho sure we've watched plenty of teams a lot too) and in terms of players we'd be likely to get from them/players we'd need from them, he is probably the most feasible.

In and out of the team last season, with Lyon tweaking their shape a bit and him not quite hitting his form, plus the emergence of Cornet.

Definitely would be happy with him and do think it's got a bit of legs, but yeh I doubt we'll see any movement soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back