Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The view on here, being the internet and that, is that it was all waffle. The truth is that the early stuff was sourced, but delivered with way too much certainty. Tis the way with those who choose to share stuff they ultimately have no control over the finality of the outcome.

We’ve still got Elton Welsby and Dave Seed.

I've never understood the appeal of being an itk. Someone once shared some information with me about stadium financing of the club. I had no way of checking the veracity of the information but had no reason to doubt the credentials of the person telling me. I've never felt the need to share this information, I've no desire to be an itk.

I've never understood the appeal of being an itk. Someone once shared some information with me about stadium financing of the club. I had no way of checking the veracity of the information but had no reason to doubt the credentials of the person telling me. I've never felt the need to share this information, I've no desire to be an itk.

Yeah, I get that. I had a small part to play in the whole Yarmolenko saga, but the source asked me to pass stuff on. It all added up at the time.

But if I was party to some random info from a mate, I would feel very uncomfortable passing it on to internet strangers without their consent.

What did they say? Who was it? Tell me now or stop making stuff up. I’ll be your mate if you tell me. Private message me if you want

Esk was sound, shame that the flaky info ruined the forum's view of him but as you say his delivery was a bit too much.

I don't doubt he believed the stuff he was being told. But I think that was the problem. He was too quick to share and too convinced it was all true.

It just went on a bit long after a while. None of it had come to pass but he was still giving more info.

I knew Alcaraz was signing for Everton well in advance, as my mates boss used to live next door to him.

I was so overjoyed I forgot about the info instantly.

Alcaraz ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back