Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The World is a better place with ITK’s. Hopefully the one true ITKer returns like Luke Skywalker to rule the Galaxy once again.

1 ITKer is worth 20 Guillem Balagues.

...yes, I like the pretend ITKs, like @TheFinnFan. I think my favourite was Passport Smithy who sent blag visa for that Portuguese midfielder (Carvallo?). Brilliant fun, loads went straight on SkyBet to place a wager. Smithy wasn’t heard from again, we thought he’d broke the Official Secrets Act. The Mole was another.

You get the feeling there’s some sort of Brands enforced omertà at the club surrounding transfer rumours.

Probably on risk of getting the sack, that would be a big incentive to keep your trap shut.

Or maybe the number of people with access to specific or high end details has been reviewed and stream lined.

You get the feeling there’s some sort of Brands enforced omertà at the club surrounding transfer rumours.

Probably on risk of getting the sack, that would be a big incentive to keep your trap shut.

Or maybe the number of people with access to specific or high end details has been reviewed and stream lined.

...it’s why rumours are a bit more interesting, because leaks invariably come from the selling club or players representatives.

Yeah, classic Kipper. Love the Transfer Window for the lolz and fume.

I remember one ITK story from the Radisson, were it was a worker and they got notified to book a room for Kenwright and his posse to meet a player flying in, but can’t remember the player. Might have been Moutinho, but there were so many.

the whole Moutinho transfer saga was ace on Kipper. The bollywood videos of the saga were magnificent.

I heard a few times rumours of people being told they would get sacked if info was leaked anymore.

Multi-Billion pound companies do not want multi-million pound transfer deals being talked about willy and indeed nilly.

I think the reason there is so much ITK on Everton forums is because our club are so slow to announce anything, sometimes the other club announces it or the player announces it on twitter and then Everton announce it about 6 hours later.
But when I was a kid I used to read the rumours in the newspapers, but I always kept in mind that I didn't believe any of it till I saw the player in the shirt holding a scarf above their heads and I'm still the same now.
Contracts are complicated and even if we are trying to sign a player, it doesn't mean we get them

I heard a few times rumours of people being told they would get sacked if info was leaked anymore.

Multi-Billion pound companies do not want multi-million pound transfer deals being talked about willy and indeed nilly.
I wonder how many times they have give fault info on purpose to someone to see if that info ends on the net,to catch that person out

I want Brands to discover somebody non-one on here has ever heard of, someone who has never even played footie before. Brands literally grabs him off the street and screams at him, “do you have a dream? DO YOU HAVE A DREAM? The. Get that strip on and get onto that god damn pitch and play, play like the footballing God you are!” Then as he watches the unknown score a hat trick on his debut, he takes a long draw on a humongous spliff, licks his thumb, touches it to his arse and says “Schmoking!”

Probably wouldn’t get a work permit ... Everton that...

tumblr_p47j3yPJpd1rjev45o1_400.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back