Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read Man utd have offered Robiot £9m per season and we are also in talks with him. I would not be happy for us to sign a player on that kind of money. Just imagine if it doesn't work out, we will be lumbered with a player who we can only loan out, as no one else will take on a flop on that money, like Sandro, but worse.

Just read Man utd have offered Robiot £9m per season and we are also in talks with him. I would not be happy for us to sign a player on that kind of money. Just imagine if it doesn't work out, we will be lumbered with a player who we can only loan out, as no one else will take on a flop on that money, like Sandro, but worse.

True but Rabiot is exceptional.
Maybe not the steadfast professional but he is a very gifted player. The money sloshing about the game at the moment is insane!

@themole10 was brilliant for loads of reasons. The first being undeniably the greatest ITK in history despite getting everything wrong. Then every time he posted everyone would go berserk and post funny gifs. Then finally, just as he was banned, it turned out that he was actually a hitherto unnamed published sports writer.
It was his complete unawerness of what an ip address was that marked him out.

@themole10 was brilliant for loads of reasons. The first being undeniably the greatest ITK in history despite getting everything wrong. Then every time he posted everyone would go berserk and post funny gifs. Then finally, just as he was banned, it turned out that he was actually a hitherto unnamed published sports writer.
The elk was boss too.

Haven’t they said they want €35m??? He hasn’t kicked on from a couple of seasons ago and I’m not sure he’s done much last season (I could be completely wrong on that one)
Thats the problem though isn't it.... even players that would be considered a 'gamble' now command 35M fees. Except our discards of course that can't be sold at all.

Thats the problem though isn't it.... even players that would be considered a 'gamble' now command 35M fees. Except our discards of course that can't be sold at all.

Saying that I massively questioned Jimenez who went to wolves as he didn’t seem to be a regular for them. He had a fantastic first season in the prem though

So I’ve just watched my first YouTube video of the summer.. a certain Mr Under.... guess that’s me in! Just need to go on whoscored and filter for players under 23 with most assists and then it’s truly over me!

Seems genuinely quick for what it’s worth. Hard to gauge real consistency as I could put together a 3 minute clip of Lookman that is just as amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back