Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The elk was boss too.

Last summer we even had the media ITKs going in hard on Tierney, then Sky about that German LB. Meanwhile Big Marcel is in Barca signing the best LB in Europe for less than a Solanke.

Yes and the deals were all completed quite quickly.

I don't get too worried about transfer windows now. I enjoy looking at patterns of rumours but I don't take an awful lot of notice to the specifics.

I think deals will be announced quite quickly. We will also probably be after lads lots of others will be avoiding, which is how it should be.

Just read Man utd have offered Robiot £9m per season and we are also in talks with him. I would not be happy for us to sign a player on that kind of money. Just imagine if it doesn't work out, we will be lumbered with a player who we can only loan out, as no one else will take on a flop on that money, like Sandro, but worse.
You gotta speculate to accumulate mert.

So in my transfermarkt filter I see a 17 year old Brazilian playing for Flumenese worth a whopping 20m already! Scrolling down I see he has been picked up by Watford for 2.5m affective January 2020...

Now that is pretty impressive. Need to research this Argentinian kid of ours.. maybe.

So in my transfermarkt filter I see a 17 year old Brazilian playing for Flumenese worth a whopping 20m already! Scrolling down I see he has been picked up by Watford for 2.5m affective January 2020...

Now that is pretty impressive. Need to research this Argentinian kid of ours.. maybe.

Welcome to Everton circa July 2021 Joao.

Apparently Liverpool are trying to force their way in to that deal somehow

Just read Man utd have offered Robiot £9m per season and we are also in talks with him. I would not be happy for us to sign a player on that kind of money. Just imagine if it doesn't work out, we will be lumbered with a player who we can only loan out, as no one else will take on a flop on that money, like Sandro, but worse.

It would be the best signing we could possibly make. The best signing in Everton's history. We'd have one of the top 3 midfields in the country.

I think some people would choose Tony Grant over Eric Cantona on the grounds that he would play for less wages and wouldn't be a 'bad influence' in the dressing room.

It would be the best signing we could possibly make. The best signing in Everton's history. We'd have one of the top 3 midfields in the country.

I think some people would choose Tony Grant over Eric Cantona on the grounds that he would play for less wages and wouldn't be a 'bad influence' in the dressing room.

You think he’s that good?

You think he’s that good?

I'm no expert on him tbh, but he is rated as an elite player that was interesting Barca and is capable of demanding a large wage based on his progress so far and potential to progress further. If we are actually in the business of paying massive signing on fees to quality free transfers, like Bernard, who is said to have commanded a 10 million pound signing on fee, then I think it makes sense to attract a top quality mercenary like Rabiot for a 20 million signing on fee. He would cost less than Gomes, but would be much better.

I'd personally sack off our desire to find a new right back, and sign Rabiot and Gomes so that our central midfield featured Gueye, Rabiot and Gomes. We'd have one of the best midfields in Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back