Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will have been. I think my memory just refuses to allow me to remember the esk as being classed as genuinely itk

MORE LIKE

IN THE WRONG

giphy.gif

25 OUT
6 IN BEFORE AUGUST

I find the whole ‘ITK’ stuff a bit embarrassing these days. People clambering over each other to be the first one to say we might be getting x player. It’s all for attention particularly now it’s mainly on Twitter.

“Cheers mucker nice one all the best cheers for the transfer news as always your the best cheerio tra tra tra”

“Oh thanks Mr Esk oh wise transfer man :)

Just wait and see what happens and if when there is an official announcement you know it’s actually true.

This. I never get excited about x,y and z players we're supposedly trying to sign until I see them holding a blue shirt up, that way you don't get disappointed and start fuming like a total bell.

I thought bringing Digne in was going to be a big ask because I always thought there would be bigger clubs in for him, in regards to Mina, he was hardly a big name, only had a few appearances for Barca in all his time there, and was being rated on a few good games in the world cup. He wasn't one of those signings where you're like "Oh my God, have you seen who we're trying to bring in, that Mina lad from Barca, we haven't got a chance of getting him"
I'm convinced we've only seen a fraction of what Mina is capable of so far. Time will tell but I think he's going to be fantastic for us, hopefully starting this coming season.

Totally agree on the WUMs but getting snippets of genuine info is always interesting.

There's none at the moment mate.

Not from anyone on here or any account on Everton twitter.

Some are good at second guessing and riding the media wave, but that's all it is.

It has been years since there's been legit ITK transfer stuff in here or Everton Twitter - the club got a grip of it/people moved on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back