Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is all this ITK garbage? seriously? i work in sport, and work with other people in sport, I have a colleague who works in Dutch/German football and is very well connected, he knows Mr Brands (no idea how well, but he has his phone number) and various others, that's it.

I wouldnt bother mate. Its a close second to sniffing out Kopites, (usually wrongly) Getting a rise out of posters who innocently post stuff they may have picked up via work, etc etc, that is.

I wouldnt bother mate. Its a close second to sniffing out Kopites, (usually wrongly) Getting a rise out of posters who innocently post stuff they may have picked up via work, etc etc, that is.
Hence why i said i am not posting anything anymore, im finding i am being chased around by orly and others having to explain myself for no reason when all i am doing is trying to pass on something, so yeah, no more

People who say they have info,post it and stop worrying about what others say,if its wrong who cares as least we read whats suppose to be happening,dont say none of this rubbish like i cant post stuff because the deal wont happen or other teams will sign the player if i say,or if someone signs - say that this was the player i knew about, etc.

Proper confused what people's obsession is with forcing our way into the Top 6 next season like if we don't the club will implode.

Spurs didn't do it overnight, why do we apparently have to?

I think it has to do with the weaknesses that might be in the top 6 next season.

Chelsea could have a transfer ban and frank lampard in charge.

Arsenal have a very poor squad transfer budget of £40 million, may have to sell aubameyang to raise funds and are loosing Ramsey on a free.

United have ole at the wheel and woodwood in charge and while those two are in power their only going one way. Also looks like they will be loosing lukaku, pogba and de gea in this window. While bringing in players like dier and some kid from Swansea.

Add in the fact all of them have Europe and I along with most fans thing there most definitely a very good chance of getting top 6 this season and challenging for top 4. If we recruit well and carry our form over to next season. It's progression people want to see us build season on season.

People who say they have info,post it and stop worrying about what others say,if its wrong who cares as least we read whats suppose to be happening,dont say none of this rubbish like i cant post stuff because the deal wont happen or other teams will sign the player if i say,or if someone signs say that this was the player i new about, etc

if they are THAT confident in their source , then posting it shouldn't harbour any problems and they can bask in the glory of being correct..

Hence why i said i am not posting anything anymore, im finding i am being chased around by orly and others having to explain myself for no reason when all i am doing is trying to pass on something, so yeah, no more

I apologise. I didn’t mean to cause any issues. I genuinely just thought it was a bit of fun as it’s happened to me before and I just laughed it off. Hope you continue to contribute your thoughts, even if you choose not to pass on info you hear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back