Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We finished 8th.

Should we have finished higher? Yes.

Did we? No.

Were we terrible in cups? Yes.

Is the squad currently worse than it was last game of the season? Yes.

I'm all for optimisim but let's be at least a little realistic.

Has the transfer window closed and this remains the case

No

Not having a tantrum, i just like the double standards on here that's all.
I'm still confused. and at the risk of driving you to further upset I am going to pose the obvious question...
- if you have good information but are not going to share it then why tell these good folks that you have it? I'm not sure what that does for you or for them...
- if you don't have good information and therefore cannot share the information, then of what use are your statements to either you or them again?
also with respect to your comments about 'liking the double standards on here' - was that literal, or sarcastic? its hard to tell after you have engaged with the above quotes. Oh for a sarcasm font.

mate , there was ZERO pressure on any of our players during those last ten games. they were all half on holiday, they had already ensured their season was over , they had just come back from 2 weeks in Dubai .... you can not take those last ten games seriously at all.

when the pressure was on , we collapsed . millwall, Southampton , spurs at home, NEWCASTLE AWAY … the list is endless

matches that mean something and matches where we need the points are totally different to when you are safe and have just had a 2 week mid season holiday.

the first 15 games this season will tell you where this squad and management is at.
Sorry mate, I cannot agree with you, those 15 games were typical of a team with too many new players. I am an optimist (a hopeless optimist much of the time) and I may well be proven wrong (I often am) but I choose to see our glass as half full and believe that the improvement in footballing style, clean sheets etc. are indicative of what is to come. :)

Sorry mate, I cannot agree with you, those 15 games were typical of a team with too many new players. I am an optimist (a hopeless optimist much of the time) and I may well be proven wrong (I often am) but I choose to see our glass as half full and believe that the improvement in footballing style, clean sheets etc. are indicative of what is to come. :)

its good to have opposing views.

i'll be happy to be proven wrong. as I see it we will revert back to type at the start of next season and will be bottling any game with anything on it.

Did Brands not say the other day we werent interested?
Classic misdirection Goats.

Do you really think our fans will be going, but but but you said..., if we unveil him at a presser tomorrowlol

I'm trusting in the man Brands to get it right again this window. And hopefully we won't even sniff it coming.

Classic misdirection Goats.

Do you really think our fans will be going, but but but you said..., if we unveil him at a presser tomorrowlol

I'm trusting in the man Brands to get it right again this window. And hopefully we won't even sniff it coming.

Possibly, but im gonna trust what Brands says over anybody else.

I'm still confused. and at the risk of driving you to further upset I am going to pose the obvious question...
- if you have good information but are not going to share it then why tell these good folks that you have it? I'm not sure what that does for you or for them...
- if you don't have good information and therefore cannot share the information, then of what use are your statements to either you or them again?
also with respect to your comments about 'liking the double standards on here' - was that literal, or sarcastic? its hard to tell after you have engaged with the above quotes. Oh for a sarcasm font.
I posted some stuff before and got a load of hassle for it, and it's not the first time either, so no, at the moment i am not going to post anything further. Also some of those people you refer to as 'good folks' are the same ones that were making those silly nazi jokes/comments yesterday, those people are not 'good folks' imo.

its good to have opposing views.

i'll be happy to be proven wrong. as I see it we will revert back to type at the start of next season and will be bottling any game with anything on it.

DA122F8C-E7E2-4CDA-B27C-D6FAFABA3A62.webp

I posted some stuff before and got a load of hassle for it, and it's not the first time either, so no, at the moment i am not going to post anything further. Also some of those people you refer to as 'good folks' are the same ones that were making those silly nazi jokes/comments yesterday, those people are not 'good folks' imo.

This is possibly because it turned out to be utter porkies

i'll be happy to be proven wrong.

No you wont. You will be posting, in capitals, how you saw it all coming, how utterly stupid those of us who support the manager and team were, and delighting in winning the internet.

When you are proven wrong, you will post sommet like "give them credit, doing ok, but not convinced yet", then will pounce when things get sticky. How do I know this? Its what you do, thats how.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back