Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get your point about City,but I think we missed the billionaire owners bus. When City jumped on it meant something,now they are ten a penny. And we end up with the one who needs the local council to fund a stadium. Just the luck we have.

Like the City owners you mean?

The #1 reason they bought City was cos the council gave them the ground.

#2 was they had Manchester in their name.

#3. There isnt one.

A few of you are claiming that the success of our last 10 games was down to the opposition not being as competetive, even though we convincingly took out some expensively assembled teams.

It's a theory that makes you pause for thought. I hope someone debunks this idea as it's sent me on a downer for the season ahead.

Please someone explain to me why the last 10 games did actually mean something.....
Its a complete crap theory. We were in play for a Europa League spot until the final match of the season, and if it wasnt for Wolves winning 3 straight, we probably would have gotten it. The players were playing under pressure for Europe and said so in the media during the entire lead up, but the "realists" in here conveniently leave that out based on final standings.

Its a complete crap theory. We were in play for a Europa League spot until the final match of the season, and if it wasnt for Wolves winning 3 straight, we probably would have gotten it. The players were playing under pressure for Europe and said so in the media during the entire lead up, but the "realists" in here conveniently leave that out based on final standings.

we were never in the hunt for Europa. we were looking over our shoulders for 3/4 of the season. we got a couple of well needed results . Cardiff was one and then Huddersfield I think which made us safe.

silva then lets the team play with the shackles off and we beat some good opposition.

lets see if we replicate that form during the first half of next season.

weve already proven we can beat Chelsea and man united , I look forward to doing just that next season

We are not spending huge money on a proven goalscorer, the money we have is earmarked for other areas. If we do bring in a striker it will be a young lad like Gaich.
It's not my opinion, but i was told it by someone else, someone who knows far more than anyone on here does, we will see won't we. We will get decent players in don't worry, but don't expect some major name upfront, that's all.

You were told by someone who knows far more than anyone on here does were you? Let’s see what @orly thinks of that

That makes me feel better, thanks. The idea that our opposition couldn't be arsed would be kinda embarrassing.

we were never in the hunt for Europa. we were looking over our shoulders for 3/4 of the season. we got a couple of well needed results . Cardiff was one and then Huddersfield I think which made us safe.

silva then lets the team play with the shackles off and we beat some good opposition.

lets see if we replicate that form during the first half of next season.

weve already proven we can beat Chelsea and man united , I look forward to doing just that next season
Sure.

Despite the fact we would have had Europa had we beaten Fulham, who we expected to. Despite the dropped points all over the place, like against CP and Newcastle, and the gift with Liverpool, the Fulham game is literally the only difference between us being in Europa or not.

Sure.

Despite the fact we would have had Europa had we beaten Fulham, who we expected to. Despite the dropped points all over the place, like against CP and Newcastle, and the gift with Liverpool, the Fulham game is literally the only difference between us being in Europa or not.

if only wolves had of lost a couple of their draws, blah blah blah blah ..

we were never in the hunt for Europa after the way we played last season.

missed out cos we couldn't beat fulham away... that says everything we need to know about what we were last year

No i won't chill mate, anytime you try and post anything on here it comes back to some stupid index or people have a go, i was actually told a few things but im not posting it up on here because it's more trouble than it's worth. Sorry don't mean to offend

It’s a bit of fun. If people have good info then that’s great and you’ll be thanked for it if it proves true. Unfortunately there are plenty on here who just make things up in the hope they get something right (and I’m by no means saying that’s you).

There are a few who do clearly have contacts eg the person who called boa morte as our new assistant manager and he’s been thanked for his info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back