Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No i won't chill mate, anytime you try and post anything on here it comes back to some stupid index or people have a go, i was actually told a few things but im not posting it up on here because it's more trouble than it's worth. Sorry don't mean to offend

That's a good tantrum

Can you do one every evening until the transfer action really heats up? We need entertainment

No i won't chill mate, anytime you try and post anything on here it comes back to some stupid index or people have a go, i was actually told a few things but im not posting it up on here because it's more trouble than it's worth. Sorry don't mean to offend

Mate just post. If your wrong pop in the Ale House section on a Friday and all your sins will be forgiven.

It’s a brutal place during transfer window. Roll with the punches. Duck and dodge the accusations. Post your info and ignore the haters.

May peace be with you.

if only wolves had of lost a couple of their draws, blah blah blah blah ..

we were never in the hunt for Europa after the way we played last season.

missed out cos we couldn't beat fulham away... that says everything we need to know about what we were last year
If you said we didn't deserve it, I'd completely agree, but the facts are we were in the hunt for that European place until the last few games. Ubelievable really seeing that awful run of games prior and over the Christmas period. Do think the last few months gave a cause for optimism. Did that for me anyway.

Zouma
Gomes
Quality RB
Sosa
Gaich
ST (Mateta?)

Bring back Henry, Holgate & Vlasic possibly.

Would be people feel that is a successful window if it shut after that?
I'd be Ok with that, other than the fact we really really really really need another left footer.

Reactions: FTY
we were never in the hunt for Europa. we were looking over our shoulders for 3/4 of the season. we got a couple of well needed results . Cardiff was one and then Huddersfield I think which made us safe.

silva then lets the team play with the shackles off and we beat some good opposition.

lets see if we replicate that form during the first half of next season.

weve already proven we can beat Chelsea and man united , I look forward to doing just that next season

Frank you’re starting to do it again.

It’s time to stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back