Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
3rd fav to sign bale ... how the hells that happened

How long does it take you to buy a car?

Goodness me if you proposed to a girl after a successful date, “Hurry up and say, ‘Yes,’ our chapel reservation is up at 9:00”

Proposing to girls???? Youve got me confused with someone else lol

It doesnt take 2 months to sign a player unless were going down a list.

I'm not excited about Kean...yet.

But him and Neres would be mindblowing.

More like watch Bernard get a serious injury two games in and us have to suffer Walcott stinking the gaff out for half a season. We deffo need another winger like.
Or we could give one of the 3 possibly decent young wingers on the books a chance for once. God forbid.

Does anyone reckon there was anything to those Under rumours? Honestly don't know much about him other than i have seen him score some absolute blammos. Not sure I am convinced on Neres (realize i am in the minority here).
No I’m with you too I think there is better and for wayyyyy cheaper

On the matter of transfers, I seem to recall reading a quote from Brands where he said Everton fans have to “be realistic with their expectations” or something like that? Is £40M for a young lad untried in the premier a realistic expectation?

I still believe we will get in mostly lads we have never heard of? (Having said that, I have never heard of 95% of the names you lot get all moist over anyway, so perhaps I should just shut up and finish my coffee?

Have a good day blues :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back