Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton want to sign right-back this summer, Marco Silva confirms
Everton want to give Seamus Coleman competition for his place after Jonjoe Kenny's departure to Stoke on loan
Everton manager Marco Silva
Everton want to sign a right-back this summer, Marco Silva has confirmed.
The Blues need competition for first choice Seamus Coleman after sanctioning Jonjoe Kenny’s season-long loan move to Schalke.
Silva started with Kevin Mirallas at right-back in Sunday’s friendly with FC Sion in Sunday before Coleman came on to replace the injured Joe Williams.
And Silva has confirmed that the club are hoping to recruit a new full-back before the August 8 deadline.

He told the ECHO: “In this moment, and since Jonjoe went on loan to Schalke, it has been a position we want strengthen.
“You cannot go through a tough competition like the Premier League with just Seamus Coleman.
“We are really, really happy with Seamus, he finished last season on a very good level but, of course, we have to sign a right-back also."

Please be Thomas Meunier.

So we're going into the season with no real striker or at the very best case a striker who has been with the club for about a week. Great forward planning! We've only had three years since Lukaku stated his intentions of moving away from Everton.
Marcel told you this did he?
Stop crying at stuff you know nothing about

Everton want to sign right-back this summer, Marco Silva confirms
Everton want to give Seamus Coleman competition for his place after Jonjoe Kenny's departure to Stoke on loan
Everton want to sign a right-back this summer, Marco Silva has confirmed.
The Blues need competition for first choice Seamus Coleman after sanctioning Jonjoe Kenny’s season-long loan move to Schalke.
Silva started with Kevin Mirallas at right-back in Sunday’s friendly with FC Sion in Sunday before Coleman came on to replace the injured Joe Williams.
And Silva has confirmed that the club are hoping to recruit a new full-back before the August 8 deadline.

He told the ECHO: “In this moment, and since Jonjoe went on loan to Schalke, it has been a position we want strengthen.
“You cannot go through a tough competition like the Premier League with just Seamus Coleman.
“We are really, really happy with Seamus, he finished last season on a very good level but, of course, we have to sign a right-back also."

Great news. I'd thought for a while we might not be pursuing this.

I really hope we're looking for someone to go in ahead of Coleman, rather than a back-up.

I do
Don’t believe me regarding what exactly?

The club has no money and we’re operating a sell-to-buy policy out of necessity. I’ve not wavered from this view and it is something that is happening before your eyes.

We’re buying washed up players like Fabian Delph and making out we’re getting some star edition. Mario Mandzukic the latest past-it player to be heavily linked.

You carry on keeping your head in the sand and thinking everything is going to be fine and we’ll progress from 8th conducting our business this way, there’s a good lad.
I don’t mind the rest of the crap you’re posting but don’t call me lad
I’m supporting Everton before you were a twinkle in your fathers eye

Don’t believe me regarding what exactly?

The club has no money and we’re operating a sell-to-buy policy out of necessity. I’ve not wavered from this view and it is something that is happening before your eyes.

We’re buying washed up players like Fabian Delph and making out we’re getting some star edition. Mario Mandzukic the latest past-it player to be heavily linked.

You carry on keeping your head in the sand and thinking everything is going to be fine and we’ll progress from 8th conducting our business this way, there’s a good lad.

When we sign players for big money will you do the honest thing and admit you are wrong or will you disappear again until there is something else to cry about

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back